//3// STORIES ON THE WAY, //3// CONTESTS

In order to celebrate the upcoming launch dates for 3 new stories, I have decided to start 3 contests for each story.

Giving Up [A Ticci Toby x Reader Fanfic]  {To be launched on Thursday, November 2nd, 2017}

!Cover Contest!

For the new version of Giving Up, I will be dividing the story into 3 arcs with 18 chapters each. I am giving all of my readers the chance to create a cover for the book that will last one arc. Thus, there will be 3 winners, one for every 18 chapters.

The criteria for your entered cover:

- There should be some type of reference to Ticci Toby on the cover, whether it be a picture or a quote that fits him. If you're not sure about the quote, you can pm me about it.

- The title of this book should be clear and easy to read, so be careful about the font.

- Minimal amount of bright colors, seeing as how this won't be a too cheerful story. I will make an exception for the font as long as it looks nice with the rest of the cover.

Your entry for this contest should be placed in a book where you should tag me to let me know. I will then choose the contest winners and pm you my kik so you can send it to me. The winners will be announced in a chapter in this book on the 27th of October as well if you don't get my pm.

Let me know if you wish to be a part of this contest right here! [   ]

Place any questions you have here! [   ]

If you know anybody who would love to be a part of this contest, let them know or tag them in the comments!

You will have until October 26th, 2017 to complete and turn in your entry. Good luck!

Little Dead Queen [A Black Butler Fanfic]  {To be launched on Wednesday, November 8th, 2017}

!Character Contest!

This contest is specifically for the people who have an interest in creating a character to be placed in a story! For this contest, I will provide you with a list of questions for you to answer (in the order given) so that you can create a character that has the potential of being in this story.

The character profile should answer these questions:

-The character's name and who gave it to them. Why and how does it fit? Is there a specific story behind it? If so, what is it?

-The age of the character and their race (They should either be part of the fae, half fae, or a witch/ warlock). Who were they born to (Should tie into their race.) ? Where were they born? (Location of birth/// On a local farm? In one of the major cities? A settlement? A prison settlement? Keep in mind that everything will be in the imagined country of Malsaiva where the citizens are living with dangerous things all around them. No where is safe.)

-What are the main goals of this character? What do they strive for? What experiences inspired these goals?

-What is their favorite color, food, pastime, area of study, etc.? Why?

-What are their flaws? What keeps them awake at night?

-What are the major factors that define their personality?

-What is the character afraid of? Is there any reason behind it?

-What would break your character? Why?

-If your character were to take a personality test, what would they get?

-What does your character look like? Does it fit their personality? What abilities does your character have? (Should not have more than 5.)

-Bonus: If your character were to solve one problem in the world, what would it be and how? //YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER THIS. ONLY ANSWER THIS IF YOU WISH TO DO SO.//

  Answer these questions with some detail. They do not have to be in complete sentences, but what you are answering for these numbers have to clear. (For example: #4 Blue, pizza, etc.)  

This information should be placed in a book with my username tagged, or you can pm me (I do not mind spam.)

Depending on the amount of entries, I might choose half of the profiles or 3/4 of them. The winners will be announced along with the other contest's winners on October 27th.

Let me know if you wish to be a part of this contest right here! [ ]

Place any questions you have here! [ ]

 If you know anybody who would love to be a part of this contest, let them know or tag them in the comments!  

You will have until October 26th, 2017 to complete your entry and turn it in. Good luck!

Attack on Creepypastas [A Crossover Fanfic]  {To be launched on Tuesday, October 31st, 2017}

!Fanart Contest!

With this contest, you will be drawing fan art that conveys a crossover between Creepypastas and AoT! Simple.

Your criteria? Your art should follow these rules:

- Should effectively combine the worlds of AoT and Creepypasta.

- Should convey a specific theme.

- Should show at last one character from one fandom.

- Can be digital or hand drawn. I have no preference.

- Can be colored. Doesn't have to be. I would prefer it to be though.

- Can not be copied. Please don't even try it. I will know...

Your entry for this contest should be placed in a book where you should tag me to let me know. I will then choose the contest winners and pm you my kik so you can send it to me. The winners will be announced in a chapter in this book on the 27th of October as well if you don't get my pm.  3 entries will be chosen and I will announce the prizes later on my message board, so keep an eye out for that!

Let me know if you wish to be a part of this contest right here! [ ]

Place any questions you have here! [ ]

If you would like to know anything about the first couple of chapters to get an idea, place your questions here! (I asking you to put them here so that everyone can have access to my answers so that it's not just you who is benefiting from it. I want everyone to have an equal chance at winning. I will not consider this unfair since it's everyone else's choice if they want to take advantage of this or not. However, I draw the line at me actually giving you ideas rather than providing you with information.) [   ]

 If you know anybody who would love to be a part of this contest, let them know or tag them in the comments!  

You will have until October 26th, 2017 to complete your entry and turn it in. Good luck!

//You will be given credit for your entry. For the cover contest, your username will be put in the description. For the character contest, I will put your username at the bottom of of the chapter long with your character's name in their chapter your character first appears in. And for the fanart contest, I will put a picture of the winning fanart entries at the bottom of the first chapter and put your username under it. Notify me if you change your username at any time. //

A/N: I AM SO EXCITED! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M HOLDING CONTESTS ON HERE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE (If you do anything at all...)!!!!!!!!! MAKE ME PROUD, MY CREEPY PEEPS! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU! :3