Meeting Him/Her

{A/N : AH~! IM SO EXCITED}

{to all oncoming readers who will first read this chapter, I'm from the future. Please excuse this terrible writing until part- 70?- I don't know}

I THINK it's called Code ???

Y/N - Your name

Y/L/N - Your last name

Y/C/N - Your Cute Nickname

Y/W - Your Weapon

Y/C/S - Your Color Skin

F/F - Favorite Fandom

F/F - Favorite Food

F/M - Favorite Movie

F/S - Favorite Song

F/N -Friends Name

C/N - Crush Name

M/N - Moms Name

D/N - Dads Name

E/C - Eye Color

H/C - Hair Color

L/C - Lip Color ?

H/S - Hair Style

Y/A - Your Age

.....................................................

Yoyo

I was walking around the dojo as my feet began to feel sore. It had been close to the afternoon and soon my feet would start to break off my body. Training had been hard enough to keep up with, since everyone wants to be the best, and all that bull crap.

"Maybe I should've just skipped training..."

I groaned as the feeling in my legs started growing. Where I was heading was to Alfa. That man was the only one I could vent to and talk to properly. Everyone else is too busy either way. And the bits of my (Weapon) had been clenched in my hands. What luck, huh?

"Woah ! Going somewhere Y/N ?"

The sound of that voice was familiar. And of course, I had sighed. I didn't have to turn around to be met with that smile.

"Hey Yoyo..."

I said as I finally did turn around to be faced with Yoyo. His bright blue eyes weren't hard to see that he was excited about something. Yoyo was someone you'd want to be brothers with, he was the best friend of my life.

"Where ya Off Too Y/C/N ?"

I groaned once more as he called me that stupid nickname. Out of everything he could call me, why that?

"Aww , Cmon ! It's kinda cute !"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

I gave him a sour look. That smile just kept on going. Nonetheless, it made me smile too.

"Can you just tell me where Alfa Is ? I need him to fix my weapon.