Public Affection and Who Does It Mostly

{A/N : Ladies and Gentleman Get Ready for Some Blushing XD , no but seriously I'm running out of Ideas}

Yoyo : mostly him

I can see him like holding your hand, but that's it. He does do so without much thought, or in a way where he holds so you don't get lost through crowds.

Chuck : He Does It Mostly

SO. MUCH. ASS SLAPS. He will do it ever now and then , and BOI did it get on your nerves. But you loved him , so you had to deal with it. And other then that he will wrap a arm around your waist and give little kisses , only A HINT of blush on your cheeks. You give him punches on the shoulder here and there , but you love your dork.

Yupia : touching another person (in a way that isn't tearing them to pieces) physically disgusts her. She isn't affectionate in the slightest (maybe back then, but she just doesn't open up to you so much) she considers standing so close to you to be enough affection. But you consider this good progress.

Jade : You will , Surprisingly

Jade can be a very VERY serious woman , but when she's out in public and you give her that unnecessary love and affection , My God she MELTS under your touch. The kisses on her cheek will heat them up so that they look like Ripe Tomatoes. Of course you giggle at that.

Alfa : You AGAIN

He kind of just scoffs playfully at your attempts, but if it's altering attention— he's telling you to quit it. Even if anyone makes fun of him, are they gonna do anything?

Umbrella — he considers standing close to you and having personal conversations more than enough of his affection. But seeing as he never did this before, you consider it a step in the right direction.

Shura : Him DUH

Maybe an arm around your waist or pulling you close with a arm around your neck— he's a rather physical guy. Just make sure you're not doing anything around Zetabrand, that's the only reputation that's on the line.

One : Its You , PERIOD.

Like Umbrella, personal conversations and holding hands while walking through crowded places are more than enough affection. His affection for Yoyo is quite different though.

FINISHED BOIIIII
{ thank you so much for reading , and have a good day}

-SPICY_MEMEZ 🏳️‍🌈