What you guys Are doing for 4th of July

{A/N : Happy 4th of July Bitches , nah jk}

Everyone , and I mean EVERYONE has a role to play in The 4th of July Celebration that their having , what roles will our RHG bf's or gf's get ?

Yoyo - Fireworks
Being such the young people you are , your job was to get the fireworks for today's 4th of July , but , also being people who are just WAY to stoked for the fireworks , you bought like $ 300 worth of the shit , and that was Alfa's money.....whoops....

Chuck - Decorations
Who's idea was this ? JOMM'S ? Who the fuck puts Chuck on DECORATION DUTY ? Hell ! One sneeze and He might as well BURN the whole Dojo down ! You were at "Party Planet" trying to buy some American Themed streamers when you got a call from Jade saying that you need to buy a fire extinguisher now....

Yupia - Drinks
Alcohol , Kool Aid , Pepsi , Beer , whatever ! As long as you brought back enough for everyone. But , being such a mass troublemaker you KNEW that Shadowrose HATES Koop Aid , so you bought some Red Cherry Kool Aid , Made it bubbly , and put it in a "Bubbly Soda" drink since he likes that shit , and put it back in the cooler , Poor Shadowrose don't know what's Coming...

Jade - Dance Show !
Ah , yes. You and Jade are such good dancers that this year Hyun had asked you to do nicely if you could put on a dance show ! Of course you both said yes , so now your in the the training area , practicing some new moves for tonight's Show

Alfa - Grilling
Of COURSE Alfa was assigned this Job ! He LOVES to Grill , AND he gets to wear that new Apron that you got him , it feels like clouds to him. You were assigned to get all the Condiments and toppings for the things Alfa was cooking , so basically Everything from the Snacks Isle...

Umbrella - Setting Up
Y'know ? The tables , chairs , getting everything places where they should be , all that stuff. And if you didn't know by now , Umbrella is a Huge perfectionist , so expect there to be some kind of pretty Flower pot with some well placed designer spoons in this bitch...

Shura - Party Games
Yes yes , it's the 4th of July but , who said games weren't allowed ? Shura is such a BIG fan of Boxing that he made it into a Game. Whoever could beat Shura in 8 minutes with NOTHING but their own fists , they would win a prize. What's that prize ? Shura has to do 13 Solids for them....

One - Desserts
Once again , OF COURSE Alfa and One are in charge of Food duty. Their such great cooks , you were One's little helper. He would bake all the stuff , put it in a tray , and you'd take it to the display table where you'd meet Umbrella over at. Sometimes , when you pick up the trays and turn around to walk away , One would slap your ass because he loves to see you flustered XD

Hyun - Management
Hyun was the founder of the Dojo after all , he was going around and making sure that everyone was doing their part , and he'd tell them how much of a good job they did ever 4 minutes he would walk by. You were going around as well making sure you could help all the people who needed help

Bog - ???
People don't even know what this man is doing , he's probably eating spare body parts in the back of the Dojo because he just doesn't celebrate holidays ? You had to use a spell just to find him , he does know you have powers after all....

Shadowrose - Singing ?
Oh Shit Gurl/Boi , you in for the time of your LIFE if you have NEVER heard him sing. He's probably gonna sing some Frank Sinatra song SUPER SLOWLY so he An tease you , after all , who wouldn't want such a Feminine like gentleman to sing just for them ???

FINISHED BOIIIIII
{A/N : hello everyone , I hope that you all have a happy 4th of July today}

-SPICY_MEMEZ