New CHARACTERS :D

Shadowrose

"Foxtail! God, where could she have gone now..?!"

During the panic you were having— you could only think of the person who put you in this situation. Shadowrose accompanied you along with Foxtail. It had been awhile since you'd seen him. He said he'd be back with the treats he'd wanted you to try out, and so you waited with Foxtail. Unfortunately, you didn't know how much of a nuisance the girl would be today...

"C'mon, Foxtail! I'll get you any flavor of ice cream you want— I promise!"

You thought of how horrible it'd be if Magus had just so happened to appear in front of you. He often had a talent for showing up at the worst times— and everyone in 'The Ministry' knew he often did that on purpose.

"Y/N."

I was startled by the sudden voice behind me, being met with the very man I was talking about! Speak of the Devil...

"Was your plan to leave me on the streets and look for a teenager? I hope your manicure was worth it.

"I'm glad you missed my company that much. I'm sure she couldn't have gone that far..."

He held two cones of ice cream— one for me, and one that looked like it had just about every flavor the ice cream truck had, presumably bait for Foxtail...

Jomm

You were in Wrench's workshop, where you always were. Building with him had become a habit, but not only that- it kept him company. Wrench worked alone in his workshop, never really going outside. He was very to himself.

You were always there to help him with building, maybe fix his giant Wrench. You were his support through life.

During your brainstorming, you were twirling the pencil between your fingers. That's when the door decides to burst open.

"Yo!"

That all too familiar voice just rang in your ear. You sighed, letting the pencil slip back to the desk. You turned around to see the latest nuisance you've had in awhile...

Wrench told you, and soon introduced you to Jomm not too long ago. I guess this was after their initial dislike— and soon enough he found the workshop you and Wrench worked at.

"What is it Jomm...?"

"Don't be that way...haven't said anything to you yet."

He had gone behind you, grabbing your cheek bones and forcing them into a smile. You scoffed, swatting his hands away.

"Wrench isn't here— he won't be for some time."

"That's not why I'm here. I'm here for you—"

He sounded frustrated. He rarely gave attention to anything wasteful of his time, nonetheless act sour towards it. That means something happened. You sighed, tapping at your pencil as you raised a brow.

"What happened now?"

He grabbed the jet sword on his back. The holes in it were...covered in some sort of...acid. You inspected the sword closer.

"Your sword doesn't damage easily...who the hell were you fighting?"

"Go ask the new guy, seemed pretty keen on fucking up my sword..."