Someone makes you Cry

{A/N : Hello , today is short story Tuesday so , ya}

Yoyo

He was INFURIATED ! You cried on his shoulder as he cuddled up next to you , trying to make a plan on how to kill the person who made you cry , its only because he cared , and he didn't liked seeing you cry. So the next day , you saw someones HEAD on the wall , next to your door. None other then the man that made you cry...

"I told you that I would kill him...."

Chuck

You wouldn't BELIEVE the fire RAGING out of his FACE ! He was covered head to toe in flames as he kept cursing when he heard from Alfa that someone made you cry. You could hear the stomping from outside your door , and the SLAM of a door as you heard him go out of the dojo. 5 hours later , he brang the guy BACK and made him apologize to you.

"NO-ONE messes with MY Girl/Man/Partner"

Jade

She didn't even notice until Benjamin told her to to check your room because of hearing strange muffled noises , when she DID , she found you snuggled up in a pillow , crying your eyes out. She was all worried , asking you what happened , you told her that someone called you a "Man-Whore" or "A Prostitute" just because you wore a TANK TOP/CROP TOP.  She got SO MAD she went to her house , and the news then reported that she was found DEAD by NEMESIS HQ.

"What ?  ME ? I would NEVER kill that little SLUT.....okay it was me"

Yupia

Yupia was never the one who held an emotion such as Worry , but she DEFINITELY knew how to use her anger on someone , so when she found you chocking on tears in the bathroom with a razor by your wrist , she SNATCHED that shit out of your hands so quick she used it as a weapon to SLICE the girl in TWO who made you cry. You didn't WANT her to do it , but she would do it EVEN if you said not to.

"That girl is a Spawn of Fucking Satan , so of course I did it"

Alfa

Alfa was THERE when he saw that Woman make you cry. You tried not to , and keep your tears in , but THAT didn't work so you RAN to the bathroom and locked yourself in one of the stalls. He saw the woman just smirk at how sensitive you were , WORST DECISION YET GIRL. She was found dead , a rope around her neck tied to a tree , her dead now rotting corpse dangling.

"Hey , My Love come out ! I have Ice-Cream !"

Umbrella

You thought that you were gonna DIE when a Man tried to kidnap you , Considering that you couldn't fight , he thought that it would be the PERFECT opportunity to Kidnap you , while he had you in a hold , you cried out for Umbrella , your tears slipping from your chin. Until Ta-Da ! Umbrella to the Rescue ! He absolutely RIPPED that guy to SHREDS when he got his hands on him , after the saved you , he threw the body in a fire place.

"Love , no more walks around the park , ALONE..."

Shura

Shura was training , but it was your turn to fight with Tention ! When you DID , he beat you in THREE SECONDS FLAT. Since you didn't have FUCKING immunity like these guys had , you ended up with bruises all on your arm , including the other being broken. You cried a bit , SILENTLY. When Shura saw you crying , He. Went. FUCKING SUPER SAIYAN ON TENTION.

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING MAKE HER/HIM/THEM CRY AGAIN YOU FAGGOT !!!"

One 

Just like Yoyo , he let you cuddle up next to him , gripping onto his sword , now excusing himself as he RAN out that door. You waited 7 hours , until he came back , with a man with broken bones , now on the ground. You realized that it was the guy that made you cry , he made him apologize to you as he was ready to SLICE him open. 

"Now GET out of my sights before I make you into a wall decoration..."

Bog

He was a very......"Provocative"....lets say , so hes like that when he can't help but get so mad when he sees something bad happen to you. So when he heard a slight sob coming from your door , he SPRINTED to Yupia , telling him to team up with him so he can rip apart the man who made you leak tears by the second. After a while , you found Yupia and Bog covered in blood.

"Um....We can explain..."

Hyun

He has NEVER seen you cry TEARS in a LOOOOONNNGGG time. So seeing you like this REALLY took a tole on him. He acted like it was ALL fine , but the MINUTE he left the dojo and closed that door. SATAN WAS NOW IN FULL CONTROL. He went searching HOURS for the Man. When he DID find him , he "kindly" asked him to apologize. When the man REFUSED. HELL WENT LOSE LEMME TELL YOU.

"Honey ! I found the Man !"

Shadowrose

Rose , being calm and collected like FUCKING ALWAYS , acted so calm and tried to comfort you with chocolates and Shows about Comedy , mostly Invader Zim and Spongebob Squarepants. When you said you were fine , he nodded , leaving your room , and then calling ALL clans he knew.

"Fellas , we got a Bitch to kill...."

FINISHED BOIIIIII !!

{sorry for always making chapters 6 days each XD}

-SPICY_MEMEZ