Finding a Way to Confess

{A/N : YEAAAAAAAAAAAH BOIII ! Again , Really Really REALLY short....sorry}

(There are two options. They either straight up confess, or they write to you in poems.)

Yoyo

But same as before, he doesn't feel like you'd return his feelings, so Chuck would cheer him up, maybe make him have the balls to confess to you. Chuck suggests a cheesy, love poem to really get a feel of how desperate he is. He suppose it wouldn't hurt...

(I'm sticking with this, soo yeah, it stays the same.)

Chuck

Chuck's not dumb, he knows better than anyone that he's far too deep in that hole. He doesn't need convincing to get him out, but how to make this just right. He knows you deserve (and take) only the best, and so his approach would be to write you a romantic, "heart-felt" poem. People like that shit, right?

Yupia

Yupia isn't going to get "help" anytime soon, she doesn't need anyone's input on the situation, as if she'd hear out the opinions of the insignificant. She'd tough it out and try to tackle this all by herself, she needs a way to clearly output what you mean to her. The last time she ever felt close to being loved was from her family...and you can imagine how she feels feeling that vulnerable again. She doesn't complete any poem, she needs to get this over with so she can get you out of her head— and maybe once and for all leave this place.

Jade

NEMESIS was never too far away for her to receive help. She knew that even with their piss-poor advice, save Kusura, they'd help their leader get over the dilemma. The fact that she managed to fall for the new rookie was too amusing for them not to tease her about. Many ideas were give to her on how to confess, yet the only simple answer was to just tell her how you feel. She knew that at least she'd try.

Alfa

He'd say it plain as day. He's known you for years— and he knows you'd never even think twice when he tells you, it's a simple yes or no question. He supposed that you'd think it's sappy, that it would convey how he felt better. Despite being a usually brutish and skilled fighter, he's found himself quite good with a pen.

Umbrella

He knew it was best to be genuine, beating around the bush would only make him feel irritated. So yeah, he's going to be straight up.

Shura

He's all about being upfront and not holding anything back, so he would rather go up face to face and be real, he knows that you would rather want that to. So that's what he does.

Shadowrose

I've actually come to realize that Shadowrose isn't as romantic as he looks. Yes, he's a sort of smooth taker and can unintentionally wrap others around his finger with his words, but he's helpless and, somewhat awkward, when coming to deal with his feelings upfront. He knows you deserve it to be in person rather than it to be anonymous.

Jomm

"How is this suppose to help me...?"

I questioned as I looked at the papers scattered across Wrench's table.

"Dude look, I was helping Y/N with their work, we can work together and craft another plan if you just work with me!!"

"I'm trying to find a way to confess, and make an apology. Is there- any other way-?"

"This means so much to Y/N! If you don't think this is a good plan, then what might be?"

Wrench was peeved at how nonchalantly he took this.

"Are they into poetry maybe? Cause I can write some damn good poetry-"

He thought about it.

"Well- maybe it'd work. They share a fascination with literature from time to time."

My face was beyond shocked.

"Are you serious? I was just shitting you. They actually write that crap?"

Wrench sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Y/N's hard work is counting on you to make something worth while. You sure you don't wanna stick with the schemati-"

"Give me that damn paper."

Tarantula

After many talks with Alfa, he seemed to show Tarantula everything about human emotions. It was delicate. They mattered to them as much as the air they breathed. It told everything about that person. It could spill all your secrets if you played with them right. And it mattered with what you did with them. Tarantula wasn't romantic like that rose whipping guy, Shadowrose. And he would never be sweet like that party hat wearing guy who ran the Dojo, Hyun. So, no writing, he's going to be straight up.

FINISHED BOII

-TheRainbowGamer 🏳️‍🌈