Personalities

{A/N : Yay ! I like this One ! And I'm only doing the info for The RHG's Because you already know all your info :P}

Yoyo

He can be very childish and immature, he is still a teenager. Since he's still developing, he's got that "do everything with no care in the world" attitude, he's young and free and he wants to do what he's best at, fighting. But he is very intelligent, don't forget. For someone who's made his own weapon, he's very strategic and can be downright scary when seriously focused.

Chuck

Chuck is also immature and only wants to have fun. He seeks coliseums for his entertainment and he's also somewhat of a prick. Yo-yo rubbed off on him, they are best friends after all. Sure, he can be friendly when he wants to, but he's also not an idiot. He's very competent when he wants to be.

Yupia

She's not exactly sane, as well all now. She's so dependent on her goal to wipe away humanity, and her indescribable hatred towards everyone and everything is very evident she's not one to be taken lightly. She use to be so attached to the morals of her family, the people she could trust...though she isn't entirely bitter. She teams up with other fighters only if it'll benefit her, or if she knows that it'll be better to to an ally to them than to be an enemy.

Jade

She's very ambitious, motherly, and outgoing. She's only motherly because of her compassionate side to her clan members, the only family she has left. She also likes a challenge, she hates it when people begin to underestimate her or belittle her skill. Like everyone else, she can also put out a cold front to others because on the inside, her true goal is revenge. Once you betray her, it's rare that she'll ever forget...

Alfa

Alfa started off as a hotshot. He knew he was good and he didn't need to flaunt it, why would he when everyone knew his name? He was brutal, unforgiving, quick. Everyone admired the swordman for his skills. He also seems calm and collected at points, ignoring opponents who obviously want to pick unnecessary fights with him. But he knows that nothing the limelight offered him could compare to the absolute thrill of the heat of the battle.

Umbrella

Has emotionally, mentally, and overall physically closed himself to everything, he was trained to be a weapon. His feelings were not considered in the slightest and he was always taught to push them down. He was monstrous in every way, molded to be the Division's perfect little soldier. Due to the respect and trust he's gotten from his new Clan, it was a lot to take in. He felt overwhelmed. But he still keeps his expressionless facade, he feel as if he can never get rid of it.

Shura

Still youthful and he's very ambitious to become one of the worlds most strongest. Just like his brothers in arms, he fights to become stronger, yet he does have a sense of duty. He's been taught to protect the weak and to only fight when fit. He can be a bit sporadic and loses control when he's caught up in the fight, the adrenaline does things to him. But when he's not busting ribcages in, he's a fairly chill dude, he's developed a strong bond with his team and Shifu.

FINISHED BOOIIII

-TheRainbowGamer 🏳️‍🌈