New character : One !

{A/N : Oh lord have mercy this is gonna be ALOT of words...Ps , there all short..Tsuki_Akira requested this}

(Hello! So, I thought about it, and I really wanted to renew One's story..)

How You Meet

You knew One when You two were kids. And When You Met his brother. Yoyo , Its like a connection straight away ! You'd hang out with the two constantly like best friends ! It was like the three musketeers, nothing would break your bond.

Unfortunately...That wouldn't last long...

The canons from battleships at sea filled your ears as the water collided into the pier. It was a nightmare- but with One being there with you two, you had managed to make it to the evacuation zone in time. Pushing through crowds and fighting away from the devastation that was soon to catch up.

But to what bad luck, as you and Yoyo were the only ones who had been loaded onto the flying city. It all happened too fast, the last thing you could remember was seeing was One's pained face- as he let your hand go.

"Brother!"

You could hear Yoyo scream, the stick in his hand was, unfortunately, the last thing you would ever remember him by. Because from that day forward...

You never saw him again.

Years had passed, and you and Yoyo both grew of age (you are older than Yoyo) to finally explore the world on your own. Yoyo had been quite talented with the his, well, Yoyo. He had learned the skills of it quite quickly. That ordinary toy was turned into a weapon of power.  It had been a bit tougher for you though.

You had to train night and day, nothing but a sharp knife as you survived beasts and fighters alike to give a home to both of you. And that, was at a dojo. Those doors were said to be intimidating, but not in times of need.

You walked with Yoyo along the grassy fields. Besides the massive crater in the center of this field, you and Yoyo were walking along just fine.

"You...sure- this is the only place we can go?"

Yoyo had breathed out, being in such great shape for his age, he was very exhausted, and you didn't blame him. Looking into his eyes, those soft, innocent blue eyes, you smiled weakly.

"We have nowhere else, the man at the Inn said that people there can help when we get there."

He nodded shortly, and looked back forward. It had been such a long journey for you two- luckily, a man was kind enough to let you into his Inn for the night.

"I heard of a great Dojo, nobodies go there- to turn into legends. Only there will you find the answers you seek."

The words of that man ringed in your ear. You shook your head.

You and Yoyo would make it.

It was already night, and a fire was started in the middle of the field. You brung out the blankets, and Yoyo's bag was already out. He slipped into his sleeping bag, and turned the other way.

He was tensed, you didn't need to say anything to know. But why?

"Did you want the rest of my rations? I'm afraid if I hold onto it, I might eat it all in one sitting."