A Bit Clingy

{A/N : It's Short Story Tuesday ! So their short AF}

Yoyo

"Yoyo....Cmon...."

I said With a sigh as Yoyo wrapped his arms around me , Looking around.

"What are you doing ?"

"I'm Protecting you ! Who NOWS what kind of sick perverted Creeps like Tarantula Lurk here !"

"First ! I know I said yes Like , A DAY AGO , Second , I can fight Yoyo ! Trust me !"

I said as I unwrapped his hands from me.

"But...But-"

"Ah ! No Buts !"

"Yes Y/N..."

I huffed as I then walked forward and-

*SNAP*

*WHIRL*

*CLICK*

"WHAT THE FUCK ?!"

I yelled as I looked down. I stepped on a Trap as a Net caught me and hanged me on a tree branch. I was stuck.

"HAHAHA !! GOTCHA Y/N !"

"CHUUUUCK !!"

Chuck

"Chuck , Oh my god if You don't- "

"I'm not letting you go and that's Final...."

I huffed as Chuck only squeezed me tighter. I was almost outta breath.

"STOP BEING SO CLINGY !"

"I JUST LOVE YOU !!"

"WELL DO IT IN A WAY WHERE YOU WONT SUFFOCATE ME !"

"Shit ! Sorry !"

He then let me go slowly. I then ran for it. I heard him groan.

"YYYYYY/NNNN ! LET ME LOVE YOOOOOUUU !!!!"

"SHUT UUUUUUUUP !!"

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT-"

*BONK*

"OW ! WHAT THE- DID YOU JUST THROW A COCONUT TO MY HEAD ?!"

"BISH DEAL WITH IT !!"

Yupia

She will not be clingy by any means, but now, with her true intentions revealed, you know that she will be ever attentive to you. She seems like the type to be overly obsessive, but not regarding emotions, but more goal orientated. Doesn't mean she's not more watchful.

Jade

"How Many Kisses Will It Take for You to Let Go ?"

"Eleventeen"

{A/N : Dipper : Mabel ?! How much of those Things did you Eat !? Mabel : Eleven...teen... XD}

"That's Not even A Number..."

"Well You can sit here with you in my arms and kiss me all day then....."

I Groaned as I struggled to Get out Of Jade's Grip , her only hugging tighter.

"How did You even get ahold of me ?"

"Tickles"

"Crap...."

"Exactly"

"JAAAAAAADE ! LET MEEE GOO !"

"I Love You ! Why can't you see that ?"

"I know you do it's just let me be for 5 FREAKING MINUTES !"

"Too Long..."

"W-What ?! I-! UGH...Fine..."

Alfa

He's rather be watchful like Yupia, and make sure that you stay out of trouble since you're more likely to be troubling.

Umbrella

Crank his usual behavior up to eleven, because he's more likely to watch (it's more like stalking) over you and make it known that he's never too far. He doesn't mean to scare you, he's just so naturally vigilant.

Shura

He's only likely to encourage you the most when you're training, and have his arm around your shoulders when you're with his friends, laughing together. Nothing too bad.

FINISHED BOII !

{A/N : Anyways hope you enjoyed it ! I'll update Soon !

-TheRainbowGamer 🏳️‍🌈