--NOTE--

-----------------------------------------------------------

This story is a work of fiction. Some of the places and events can be true or not. No one can publish, edit, change in to a different language and many more activities that can lead to Plagiarism. No one can re-publish this story without the permission of the author.

Plagiarism is the act of using another person's words or ideas without giving credit to that person.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys👋👋!! So this is my first fan fiction story a.k.a My 1st story. Well as you can see this is A JINHWI (Lee Daehwi x Bae Jinyoung) Fan fiction from WANNAONE💙💙. I'm not really good in English so before we proceed PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND SOME PARTS BECAUSE OF MY GRAMMAR!!! I hope you understand when I can't update as fast as the others can (a Grade 7 student here) because of school works but I will make my chapters long as possible (and exciting *wink*). And just a note that many KPOP groups or idols will be feature here (they will stay the same tho). Ships here that includes Daehwi can be hundreds (or thousands😂), Our baby otter is very shippable with literally everyone. Last is if ever you want to ask me or suggest me feel free to message me your wants and needs and some feedbacks. That's all!!! You can now proceed to Chapter 1.

😘😘SARANGHAEYO😘😘

-----------------------------------------------------------

💙~Kiwi_Hyung~💙

10/17/2017