-- 2. GETTING TO KNOW --

:BAE JINYOUNG:

"Thanks." I grab my food and change from the staff and look around to find a seat (again?).

"There you are!" A hand grab my ear and slightly pinch it.

"Ouch, Daehwi." I pout but he just crossed his arms on his chest and rolled his eyes.

"Let's go now. I'm hungry." He grab my hand and pull me making me stumble a bit. Eyes on us. Students have their curious face while looking on us.

"Here we go. Hmp." We stop on a table where Daehwi's friend sat around a table. Like the students earlier, the others give us curious glances. "I'm going to answer your questions later. Let me grab my foo-" Daehwi stop talking when Mr. Euiwoong handed him a tray.

"Here you go." He said and smile. "I don't want MY secretary to skip lunch." He said and wink.

A pair of hands stomp our table making our food spill a little. "YOUR secretary?" Samuel said twitching his eyes and gritting his teeth.

"Yup. Any problem with that little boy?" Mr. Euiwoong mock.

"Pssst." Jihoon calls Daehwi's attention who is eating beside me (didn't notice that).

"Hmm?"

Jihoon pointed at the two. "You're not going to let them fight, are you?"

"Yah just finishing my fo-"

"Daehwi!" Jihoon shout giving him a do-your-thing-to-make-them-stop look.

"Tss fine." Daehwi put his utensils down and wipe his mouth with a tissue. He sigh before standing up and doing his magic.

:LEE DAEHWI:

Oh god. 2nd almost fight with me being involve with. I walk towards the kids fighting because of a simple joke. "Okay kids playtime is over." I said but no one dares to break the eye contact. "Don't let me count." But no one follows my order. "That's it."

"1..." The look at each other becomes more aggressive.

"2..." Still standing there.

"3..." that's it. I both grab they're ears and pinch it. They both curse in pain. "Seat on our table." But they didn't follow again. "NOW!" I roar making the cafeteria silent. I look behind me and smile. "Don't worry. Continue."

"Now what's happening back there again?" I ask them but no one answers. "Guanlin care to explain?"

"You didn't pay any attention earlier do you?" He chuckle when I gave him a shrug. "President hand you a tray and say something emphasizing the determiner 'MY'. Samuel stomp he ask something aggressively. President mock. They give each other a deadly glares and your here on our table eating quietly." I hand him a juice after explaining and he give me a thumbs up.

"Say sorry to each other." Seonho at the front give me a are-you-serious look, I just shrugged. "I'm waiting." I said impatiently.

"Sorry hyung." Samuel said hanging his head low.

"Yeah you too kid." I give him a glare. "Sorry too Samuel."

"Good." I smile at them and focus my attention to a stall with candies on it. "Wait for me here."

"That's it?" Seonho ask raising his eyebrow on me.

"Simple problem solve by a simple answer." I wink at him but he just rolled his eyes on me.

I walk towards the stall and buy a chocolate. My snack! I thank the staff and sit back again. My phone vibrated. I unlock my screen and open the message.