-- 3K SPECIAL | KCON --

PS: No one answered my question in my last poll (So sad😔😢) So I vote for myself. This time, they will be WANNA ONE attending KCON. This will be my special gift to all of you, HOPE YOU LIKE IT😊!

PS: I don't have any informations about KCON so please don't judge me. And this the present timeline (the happenings these past and present days) anyways. I'm sorry if the other parts here didn't suit the Idols' character cause I didn't that much get track on them.

PSS: O MY GHOD THIS SO FREAKING LATE!!! HUHU I'M SO SORRY! MIANHAE! PATAWAD!

PSS: This special was dedicated to..

(*・x・)/ --- nicoleeeee92

Lagi niya po akong hinaharass na mag update na😂. Babayaran niya daw po ako ng 1k kaya eto nag update nako😂 Check out her stories too para sa mga Filipino diyan. Kung hindi niyo babasahin yung story niya.....

Magagalak ako😂 charr, that's all, let's see the specialllllll.

:LEE DAEHWI:

*yawn* Walking out of our room where Jinyoung-hyung and the others was still sleeping, I head to the hyungs' room and woke them up.

I'm really excited for the KCON we'll attending later. Many groups I can interact with, new friends! Yeay.

" *knock* *knock* Whoever evil spirits right there please wake up now." A husky voice replied to me as I continue what I've been doing.

I walked out on the hotel and roam my eyes around the hallway. Many staffs are already sleepy, because of my conscience attacking, I just make my self and the hyungs and also the staffs out there some coffees.

"Three, six, nine, twelve, fifte-AISH I hate math!" Giving up already, I take a guess on how many the staffs out there. Then adding the member, I got "One hundred! Wait what?" No no. That's too much. Okay I'll just make thirty.

I grab all the mugs on there where luckily was counted thirty. Pour hot water, then coffee and sugar, and perfect. "Hihi, I'll get going." Grabbing a tray and put some ten mugs there, I exited the room.

"Anyeong~ here have some coffee to wake up that system of yours." I said to the staffs we're sleepiness is already showing on their faces and body.

"No thanks Mr. Lee we're fine." The last word was almost a whisper.

"Nope you're not hyungs. Take these coffees. I made it myself, and me and the hyungs can't finish this all." I pout at them.

They looked at each other and take a mug. "Yeay! Call the others too, I'll get some." I hurried back on our room and grab the last nine mugs.

When I got back, my hunch is fine! There were nine staffs standing there bear at the end of the hallway. "Here are the coffees!"

...

"Aish what a deli-OH Good Morning hyungs!" I smiled at them.

They smiled at me and sip on their coffees. "What did you do outside?" Jisung-hyung asked while sipping.

"And why did the mugs ran out here?" Minhyun-hyung followed.