-- 3. PAST AND PRESENT --

:LEE DAEHWI:

As I walk in Jinyoungie house's rocky pathway memories start to engulf my mind. Staring at the thin air, mind was too preoccupied. A honk wake me up.

I look beside me and saw a few cars honking at my direction. I quickly give them an apologizing look and bow. I reach my house still preoccupied in my thoughts, when I bump in the front door.

"Aish." I whine. The door suddenly sway open and the hyungs worried look stare at me.

"What happened Hwi?" Youngmin-hyung ask escorting me at the couch.

"Almost hit by a car and bump in the door." I said and chuckle.

"What the!? Are you out of your mind Hwi!?" Woojin-hyung lecture me.

"Mianhae hyung. I'm just too preoccupied on some thoughts." I said hanging my head low.

"That's okay but be aware on your surroundings, Arasso?" I didn't notice that Seongwoo and Daniel-hyung are still here.

"Aye aye captain!" I salute to them and we all burst out laughing.

"I'm going to cook for now. No one knows if you put the house in fire because of your thoughts." Donghyun-hyung said and walk through the kitchen.

"I'm going to have a short nap hyungs. Feel at home Daniel and Seongwoo-hyung." I give them a sleepy eyes look.

"We will Hwi. Go take your nap now." Seongwoo-hyung said and ruffle my hair.

I head upstairs and enter my room. Nice and clean. I flop into my bed and play a staring game at the ceiling. Memories engulf me again. Samuel and Jihoon's face flash into my mind. But there's no trace of anger or revenge in my mind. Yeah It's still hurts but past is past.

Once they broke your heart, you can't do anything about it. Just pick up the pieces and try to live a normal life again.

I let out a heavy sigh and let my mind fill with memories that night.

************************************
:LEE DAEHWI:

Students in the hallway greet me happily and I greet them back. Samuel in the other side saw me and excuse himself in his group of friends. Once he reach me, he grab my waist and kiss my nose. Girls start to squeal in Samuel's sudden action (Phoenix and Mermaid High's students can visit each other before and after school hours).

"Good Morning Secretary." Samuel greet in a seductive tone.

"Good Morning too Sammy. I heard you have your basketball game later at the gym."

"Yup. Would you come?" He give me a puppy eyes look as I giggle.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss any game of my boyfriend." I said and kiss his cheek.

"That's my Hwi. Where are you going by the way?"

"Just drop my bag in the room and go to the faculty."

"Then shall we?" He offer his arm and lock my arm on his. Last week Samuel announce in both school (some of Mermaid High's students are there so they let the news to fly in each students there) that we has a relationship. And the both school gladly accept it.

"Here we are." We stop in our room and I drop off my bag in my seat.

"Anyeong!" I greet all of them with a sweet smile on my face. They greet me back when I notice a female voice in the room.