-- 5. DINNER --

:BAE JINYOUNG:

If this is a dream, please don't ever wake me. Daehwi kiss me for the 2nd time! It's such an honor for me tho. I divert my gaze to the pathway and stare at Daehwi who's really having a hard time waking his hyung.

He almost slap it but instead he run to his house. For my luck I didn't stumble and fall and reach my door safely. I pick my key on my...pocket.

"Wait..." I silently curse when my key didn't drop in my bag. Not in my pocket, bag, under the carpet, in the grass, under a rock, under a flower pot.

This is really bad. I do turn off all of the appliances, pull out the electrical cords and many more that can cause fire or any damage at the house.

The rain slowly pour making loud noises at the roof. Daehwi with an umbrella escort his hyung into the house and the other parking the car in the garage.

My phone vibrated, an incoming call. It's from an unregistered number and me being a curious cat answer it.

"H-Hello...?"

[Jinyoungie, why are you sitting at the front door?]

The way he called me rang in my ear. "D-Daehwi?"

[The one and only. Is everything okay there?]

Should I tell him? He's my first friend anyways. "I can't find my key and even the duplicate."

Daehwi ended the call. What? I sigh thinking what should I do. I can go to an apartment for a night or sleep to Daehwi's- NOPE. I'M NOT GONNA DO THAT.

Daehwi exited on his house holding a blue umbrella and a yellow one. He walk towards me and smile.

"Here Jinyoungie. You can stay with us for a while."

My brain suddenly tore into two and battle whether I accept it or not. When my head surprisingly nod and smile a bit.

"Yeay! Let's go Jinyoungie!" He excitedly grab me and open the yellow umbrella and rush to his house.

We reach the living room nice and dry but sharp glares welcome me. I gulp in such a situation but It's look like Daehwi didn't notice it.

"Hyungs remember Jinyoung?" He ask and they simply nod. "He's going to stay here for a while because of an locking incident. Welcome him well and stop the glares. I'm just going to prepare dinner."

I notice that Daehwi's hyungs nod at each other and look at me.

:KIM DONGHYUN:

"I really don't like that kid for Daehwi." I aggressively say. "He's like a cloud that can block Daehwi's sunlight."

"Shut up Donghyun. He's just a normal kid. He wouldn't harm neither block our sunlight. So be calm." Youngmin- said, tapping my shoulder.

"Hyungs remember Jinyoung?" Daehwi ask and we simply nod. "He's going to stay here for a while because of an locking incident. Welcome him well and stop the glares. I'm just going to prepare dinner."

We nod at each other and look at that Jinyoung kid. "I will help you Daehwi." I volunteer.

"Sure hyung." We enter the kitchen and gather the ingredients. "Egg and chicken soup for a rainy night." He said while clapping.

"What's going on with the two of you? It seems that you lock each other these days." I ask.

"Don't act like you don't know me hyung. Whenever a new student transfer at Phoenix High, I welcome them open arms."