-- 16. STAR --

:LEE DAEHWI:

The dinner was successful and It's already bedtime. It was an oily encounter for me as I used up at least two bottles of oil, the average type only, for my french foods.

Greasy as it is,at least the hyungs had a wonderful time eating the french cuisine I served.

I'm currently staring on my 'Campaign Notebook' and I still don't have any entries for this. Okay I lied on my hyungs that I already manage a plan. Well, I know I have the one of the most memorable campaigns in the Phoenix High history but creating different concepts will always take time.

Like last year, I used different kinds of flowers reminding everyone that the Student Council will bloom successfully if they vote me. Or the water themed campaign I have where I dressed week long of blue.

I quickly got up and grab my notebook out of my room. I went to Woojin-hyung's room silently. My eyes peek in and the bed was empty. Slowly entering the door a voice echoed in the room, "You're not a thief Daehwi, hurry up."

Woojin-hyung's voice came from the front. He rested his back on the closed window and stare at me. "Why are you still up?" Hyung asked.

"That's also my question." I headed to his bed and felt the coldness of his room. "It's cold here hyung."

He looked at me for a second and walk towards his closet. He pulled out a sweater. "Here."

He threw it from my direction and my hands caught it. "This is the sweater I gifted to you—"

"Last last Christmas." He finished.

"You didn't wear this did you?" Of Course he wouldn't. Hyung didn't like extra clothes when he leaves.

"Yeah." He sat beside me and read my notebook. "It's still empty?"

I sighed. "I don't have my thoughts right now hyung." I lay on his bed and stare on the side. Our pictures, mostly the two of us and the rest are the four of us. My hands felt the cold frame in the pictures, I'm not joking, sometime snow will already fall here on his room.

"And now you're pushing yourself just for this? Look Hwi," I stare at Woojin-hyung and he stared back at me. He didn't talk, he just stared there.

"What is it hyung?"

His thoughts snapped back and he adjusted on his place. "For sure you will win that position. The school has already seen it, no pressure."

"But Hyung It's not that I'm pressuring myself but I doubt that I'll win for this year. You know, the human mind is powerful, It might change your thought in a snap."

"You sounds like William Shakespeare stop that." I giggle on his words and sat up.

"Hyung If I'm not the human Daehwi you know, what am I in your eyes?" I asked.

He look at me, no It's like his analyzing me like a piece of alien crashed down in this living planet. "You're a star."

I scrunched my nose and pout. "Do I look like Patrick?"

"No not that star." He stood up and held my hand. "Come with me."

Hyung pull me out of the room, down the stairs, and right through the garden. "That star."

He pointed on the black sky full of bright and twinkling stars above us.

"You always give me light on my darkest time. Even thou the sun is not up, your light slashed out the darkness around me." Hyung explain still looking up, still holding my hand.