-- 17. STILL PROTECTIVE --

:LEE DAEHWI:

Licking the ice cream Justin bought for me, we enter the school gates. The guard greeted us and we do the same.

A walking Yoojung, Seonho and Somi welcome us. Their faces look serious than the normal dorky one.

"You're not gonna believe this." Somi said in a very strong emotion.

"Then I wont." I answered.

"Good you may leave." Somi said and rolled her eyes at me.

"Justin can you please leave us for a while?" Seonho asked the boy beside me who's enjoying his ice cream also.

"Sure. See you later Daehwi!" He smile at me and wahe his ice cream gently.

"Thanks for the treat!" I wave back. I turn to face the three and shot them a confuse look. "What's with the private thing?"

"So we caught your boyfriend having a date with someone. And that someone is—"

I cutted Yoojung off and process her words. "I have a boyfriend? Why am I not informed?"

"Seriously?" Yoojung said in a shocked tone.

"I told you." Seonho blurted out. "They are not convinced in my own words."

"Convinced what?" I asked.

"That you and that Jinyoung guy are dating." Somi finished.

My body stopped for a second. The thought of me and Jinyoungie dating hit my nerves. Well he kissed me but that didn't mean everything! Samuel kissed me too but we're not dating or what.

"W-What's with him?" I stutter. Normally I spoke words fluently with no hesitations but right now It looks like I'm a bit shaky by the topic of dating.

"Well from what I have said earlier..." Yoojung continued her documentation. "...we saw this Bae Jinyoung guy earlier eating at the cafeteria with someone from your grade. And that someone was confirmed your opponent for the secretary position, Lee Hyunhee."

I look at her then the two on her side. "So?"

"So? Uhm hello your rival is using your friends for his own purpose! And not just using but also flirting!" Somi frustratedly said.

"Well what's your evidence for this flirting and using thing?"

"Seonho tell him." Somi passed.

"Well we saw some unusual things from him earlier. The time we entered the room, we saw an unfamiliar bag beside Jinyoung's chair and from what we observe from the past weeks with him, he didn't bring extra luggages. Second, the time we asked him where he got that bag, he started to become pale and nervous on a certain point. Lastly, on the cafeteria we saw him and the suspect eating with each other's company on the corner of the stated place. And the proof is secured." Seonho nodded at Somi and the girl shuffled on her phone.

A picture of Jinyoung staring at the camera with Hyunhee at the side. He's face is surprise while the other is unconscious about what's happening.

"We can clearly tell that your boyfriend is cheating on you." Somi assured and hide her phone. "We'll give you sometime to think about the happenings with Seonho here. Were going back on our school for a while and we need some answers after the final bell." Somi and Yoojung casually passed by me and disappear on my sight.

"What should I answer her?" I turn to Seonho whose looking at me with a raise eyebrow.

"Uhm like how we gonna take down that person or something?"