-- 6. PROBLEMS --

:KIM DONGHYUN:

"Hyungs breakfast is ready!"

I immediately head to the bathroom and do my morning rituals. Daehwi's dishes is very delicious that even Somi's mother like it.

When everything seems to be okay to my appearance I exited to my room and head downstairs. The kitchen smells so sweet.

Daehwi smile and kiss my cheek, my morning medicine. "Meringue for my sweet hyungs."

"How sweet of you Hwi. Where's your classmate anyways?"

"Still sleeping I guess." He said and shrugged. "I sleep with Woojin-hyung last night you know, your rules?" He give me a smug face and raised his eyebrow.

I blush on his comments and pinch his nose. "Yah that hurts!" He showed me a very adorable pout. "The hyungs is taking too long. Can you do me a favor hyung?" He cutely pleaded.

"Fine." I almost finish the stairs when a loud thud catch my attention.

"WHAT'S THAT?!" and Daehwi too. He reach upstairs like Flash and we head to his room.

When we reach his room the scene is totally shocking. Youngmin-hyung's fist stop in mid-air almost hitting the boy's face. "All of you in the dining area, NOW!" Daehwi roared at us.

The three of us follow Daehwi downstairs like kids following their teacher to the Guidance Councilors. "Sit." He pointed at the sofa. "What happened back there?"

"I'm not a suspect here Hwi." I'm innocent seriously.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that." He chuckle and stare at the two. "Hyung?"

"Woojin said that this kid right here steal you last night and make out." My eyes grew wide.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL WHAT?!" Daehwi and Jinyoung said in unison. "Like seriously where under age for things like that hyung! And what did you say? Woojin-hyung said that?" Youngmin-hyung showed a shock face on us and nod.

Daehwi head upstairs again. A few minutes later Woojin is following him behind hanging his head low as he sat beside Youngmin-hyung. "Hwi I'm really so-" Daehwi gestured him to stop and massage his both temple.

"Hyung you jealous a lot this time. I thought you understand the situation?" Daehwi's voice calm a bit.

*Sigh* "Eat for now. I'm gonna prepare for school." He head upstairs as the four of us head to the kitchen.

"The princess is angry." I blunted. Woojin hang his head low still eating Daehwi's Meringue.

*SIGNAL BONAE , SIGNAL BONAE*
*JIRRIT JIRRIT JIRRIT JIRRIT*

Daehwi's ringtone break the silence in the dining area. I glance at his phone which luckily beside me.

Yoojung the great is calling...

"I know you want to answer it. Just put it in loud speaker." Youngmin-hyung suddenly spoke still focus on his food.

I do what he says and press the answer button.