-- 15. BOTHERED --

:LEE DAEHWI:

Daniel-hyung's time was cut off by his phone. The special ringtone were meant for 'urgent meeting'. 

He quickly withdraw his attention to his laptop same for us, closing our notebooks, exchanging meaningful looks, checking the time to enjoy many things without our subject teachers for the whole day.

Hyung picks-up his phone and quickly gather his stuffs from the table. His face show confusion  as the other line transmit more messages to Hyung's ear. And with a few more announcements,  news, and some classroom duties, he fled our classroom. 

The rest of the day was on us now cause probably the meeting will end around after school hours. The silent sanctuary turn into a noisy stadium filled with chit-chats, some un-human noises and few beats dropping.

"So as the leader of this group-" Seonho was cut off by a dozing Samuel at my side.

"We didn't have any leader nor different special positions on our group as we have an opinion-free place here." Samuel half-conscious corrected Seonho.

He's slowly dozing off in his seat, his head bobbing backward with his hands supporting the back of his head, his face was surprisingly calm and honestly charming, his gray blazer were nowhere to be found now.

"Ehem." I look back and saw Jihoon looking at me. His fake cough got my attention as he rolled his eyes toward Samuel and raise his eyebrow at me.

I fixed my position on my seat and get comfortable as I can. Me and the squad were so close (except Jinyoungie for now) that we can communicate without using words. Just by looks, nods and some unnecessary noises are some of our communications. Our actions says it all.

{What's with him?} I raise back my eyebrow.

{Well you're staring at him long enough to know where his nerves are.} 

{You know that the past didn't bother me that much right? So...}

{So...?}

{What's your point?}

{Nothing.}

{Okay, suit yourself.}

We glance back at the group and saw them staring at us suspiciously like we've done something so wrong.

"I can't read them, aish!" Seonho whined at us. Honestly, he's not that good enough to  read us like an open cooking book. Like one time, he's figuring out something between me and Kuanlin. I said {Seonho can eat someone sometimes.} and he said it was 'Blue hummingbird with a dollar.'

Kuanlin sat on silent beside Seonho's table, reading a book to distract himself from Seonho a bit. He look at me and I got it quickly.

{He realy can't, poor Seonho.}

{Yeah, I'll teach him someday.}

"YAH! I saw that! Kuanlin said 'I like raisins' and you reply 'Lasagna'!" He pause. "It doesn't make sense!"

See what I've said earlier?

Seonho continue this, bothering Kuanlin.

"Hey Hwi."

I look beside me and saw Jinyoungie staring at me. "Yes?"

"What's with that?" 

"What 'that'?"

"The stares and nods?" He asked.

"Oh that? We've done it a lot for example, when a very strict teacher was with us and we're aching to share some infos to someone we use this." I point at my brain and beam at him.