ELEVEN

Waking up this morning, I had the huge urge to just go back to bed. A sense of impending doom surrounded me despite my attempts to shrug it off. I just knew something was going to happen today, I just didn't know what.

Should have listened to my gut. It's never wrong.

Let's rewind a little bit.

I woke up and got ready for this disaster of a meeting. It was to start in the hall during breakfast. I met with David and Father an hour before hand and discussed a few things. Father wanted to make sure that the three of us were on the same page and that there were no surprises during this meeting - well, as few as possible.

After we talked, we gathered our things are left my Father's room - and that's when everything started.

Of course we had to run into Alpha Jon and Callum right away, resulting in a growl-off between my lovely Father and Alpha Jon and Callum and I holding back our fathers while David sat in the corner snickering. After a nasty glare and snarl from me, he finally quit and helped me pull away my Father - who has since wore a scowl on his face similar to that of the one Grandma constantly gives Mom.

Like Mother, like Son - I suppose.

Little did I know that my face could also twist into that same expression. You see, my lovely mate decided to walk in 5 minutes ago with a tiny, little brunette hanging off of his arm.

If looks could kill, that fucker would be dead right now.

So, here I sit. Holding back my snarls as I glare at the side of my mate's face - which I know he can feel, by the way. The motherfucker refuses to acknowledge me as that fucking whore runs her fingers up and down his arm. And she keeps leaning in and whispering shit in his ear, making him chuckle and smirk at her.

Fucking bitch.

At least I don't have to pretend to hate the Redwoods today.

"You all can take a twenty minute break." The King yells as he pushes himself to his feet and leaves the room, the Queen following quickly behind him. I think I missed something, he looks pissed.

All the Alpha's look around the room before pushing their chairs back and exiting out of one of twenty doors - literally - and I am quick to choose one of the doors closest to me to disappear through.

"Fucking Callum and his stupid slut." I grumble underneath my breath. "I'm going to fucking rip her pretty little hairs from her pretty little scalp and break every single nail off of her manicured little hands and-"

"Are you okay?" A soft voice asks behind me, making me spin around quickly and nearly knock over a brunette girl with hazel eyes.

"Shit, sorry." I curse. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure? 'Cause, I'm not sure talking about ripping hairs from someone's head is normal." She says with a grin.

"You heard that?"

She nods her head and points to her ear. "Werewolf hearing, eh?" She says with a laugh.

"Right." I say, slowly nodding my head.

The girl thrusts her hand towards me and says, "Skylar Griffin."

My ears perk up and I finally take in the girl in front of me. Her hair is shorter than the picture Father has in the folder, but she is definitely the Alpha Female of Death Moon. "Wow. Andromeda Stidolph." I say, shaking her hand. "It's really cool to meet you."

Her grin grows impossibly larger. "And it's cool to meet you too. Come, let's walk. It isn't often I meet another Alpha Female. It's nice to not have to put up with those fluffy Lunas that every pack seems to have." She says, giggling.