---Chapter 1---

So, basics:

I use my own name because it would be difficult for me to keep track of characters. This is my first time writing a Fanfic ever, so I want to learn the basics. This story will go to 50 Chapters AT LEAST. I will be accepting SOME OCs, and will listen to your guys's ideas. And, this may get a little sexual. Not a lot, but a little. I will put a ⚠️ in front of it.

---Skylar's POV--- 

I sighed as I got off the plane. Flying from Oregon to Dallas is NOT fun. I can't wait to see Nathan and Moose again. I have to admit, I do still have a crush on Moose...I trust Nathan with my life, and I know he likes me, but he wouldn't react badly if I told him I like Moose. He would probably try and get us together. I was so focused in my thoughts that I didn't realize Nathan was walking towards me and calling my name. "Skylar! Sky!" He hollered at me. I took an earbud out and ran to him. He always greeted me with the biggest smile.

---Nathan's POV---

Skylar looks amazing in her mud-stained jeans. I don't bother saying she looks cute, we already know. Ever single pair of pants she owns is muddy. She was sad to leave her horse and her farm back in Oregon, but she said her parents were abusing her and she couldn't take it. I take her wrist, and she looks at me with her beautiful ice blue eyes. "Please, don't be mad. I-I can't help myself, the pain is unbearable..." She cries as I look at the cutting marks on her wrist. I take her luggage and take it to my car. We need to talk more about this in the car. Letting it out will make her feel better, and I think I should bring Moose into this. He SOMEHOW makes everyone feel better. Definitely glad he's my best friend. "Skylar, do you want to talk about this on the way to my house?" I ask calmly, not wanting to pressure her. "Really?" Skylar looks at me with a half smile. "That would make me feel so much better, thank you so much. You are the only person I know who will actually just sit and listen." Skylar said as she gave me a big hug.

(Time skip to where they're at Nathan's house)

---Skylar's POV---

Nathan and I get my luggage  out of the trunk. Well, what I managed to grab after my dad smacked and punched me. God, I can wait to see Moose again. He was always so fun to hang out with in High School. Nathan casts a side-glance at me. He smirks and opens the door. I walk in with my luggage, and Moose  comes running down the stairs and tackles Nathan. "SKYLAR HELP ME!" Nathan tries to yell with Moose sitting on his chest. Moose just smiles at Nathan. "Bro i'm like twice as heavy as her she can't pick me u-" Moose was saying before I lifted him up off Nathan. I set him back down and he looks at me.

---Moose's POV---

Oh my god. Did she just PICK ME UP? She's strong and cute. Wait...is that..."SKYLAR!" I yell and hug her. "NATHAN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WAS SKYLAR COMING TO LIVE WITH US?" I practically yelled at Nathan. "I tried telling you earlier -_-" Nathan says as he glares at me. Anyways, did you have the little 'dragon problem' in Oregon? I ask. It's a serious issue here, and we don't know how to handle it. "Yes, but I took care of it." Skylar shrugs. "HOW." I yell. "With this, and a little secret of mine." Skylars answers me as she reaches into her bag and pulls out a AK-47. I just stand there and look at Nathan.

---Nathan's POV---

I stand with my mouth open as Skylar pulls a AK-47 out of her bag. There is no way she knows how to use that. I thought to myself. "Sklyar rolls her eyes and looks at me and Moose. "What, haven't you ever seen a teenager hold a gun before?" Skylar mumbles. I was about to question it when the floor started shaking. "OH CRAP NOT AGAIN." I yell as a dragon lands outside. "SH*T I GOT IT!" Skylar yells as she loads the gun and runs outside. Moose and I run outside too when we hear gun shots. I open my door and see Skylar aiming at the sky. Seconds later we hear a defeated sounding roar and Skylar walks back inside, gun in hand, unfazed.

---Skylar's POV---

That's just sad. Moose and Nathan have never seen a teen handle a AK-47. Well I showed them how it's done. I think to myself as I walk past them and put the gun away. "Hot damn" I hear Moose mumble to himself, most likely thinking I didn't hear him. "Anyone want to watch a movie? I brought the new Transformers movie with me." I smile as I walk into the living room. Nathan walks up behind me. "How are you unfazed. You just shot a dragon with a gun." Nathan questions with a odd look on his face. "Yeah, I did that all the time on the farm," I answer without looking up, and keep talking. "I mean I had to, or else all of our farm animals would've been eaten. I had to feed 20+ animals a day, and lifted around 100-200 pounds daily." I ramble on.

---Moose's POV---

"You have a point." I say as I look at my phone. "WAIT 200 POUNDS" I shout. Skylar nods  her head. "All done without breaking a sweat." Skylar smiled. I stuck my tongue out at her. I was comfortable with her again. "Skylar. wanna g-" I was saying before Skylar cut me off. "Call me Sky, just like back in High School." She grinned. Nathan pulled me off the couch and dragged me upstairs. What is he doing? We just recorded, and its already 2 in the morning. "What." I whisper. "We need to get Skyla- I mean Sky set up in her room." Nathan whispered. "Why are we whispering?" I mumble. "Because, you're going to help her." "Why just me though." I ask. "Because. She...um...cuts. And you should see how she's feeling, try to talk to her, you know?" Nathan rambles on as I think about what Sky has gone through. She's so cute, how has she not shown her pain? "Fine." I call to him as I walk back down the stairs. "Sky, lets get your room set up." I called over to her. She smiled and followed me upstairs.

NOTE

I will be uploading daily. Sequels will come after the story is finished. Maybe.