---Chapter 12---

---MOOSE'S POV---

Sky glared at me a turned back around. The other dragon looked at me a narrowed their eyes. I swear to god, they look like they're going to kill me. Sky flicked her wing in front of me and snarled at the black beast. I could tell the other dragon, a Zippleback I think, saw Sky as a threat, but the other dragon kept its eyes on me. It lunged at me and I ducked, but Sky was faster. She crashed into the black creature, getting its attention and shooting into the sky. The Zippleback followed and surrounded her with the gas, while the other one let out the sparks. I watched the gas ignite around Sky, engulfing her in fire. She fell out of the sky, but she flipped around and snapped her wings open. She sent a gust of wind past me as she dove towards the ground then back up to the sky. Damn, she has good manuvers. 

---SKYLAR'S POV---

I flip over and snap my wings open. Moose watches me as I dive to the ground and go back into the sky. I managed to catch the Zippleback off guard while he was targeting Moose, and I rammed into its stomach. It screeched at me and landed on my back, and grabbed my wings. CRAP. I CAN'T FLY NOW. The Zippleback and I plummet to the ground, but the other dragon had a soft landing. ON ME. I was stunned, and I turned and looked towards Moose. I looked down and I saw blood dripping from my head. Moose saw it too and ran towards me. "Moose, no..." I managed to say when he got closer. I heaved the Zippleback off of me and I shot a plasma blast at it, trying to get it away from Moose. I shot 3 more, doing a triple attack. It lunged at me and ripped at my wings and tail fin. Immobilizing me. Smart move. Both of the heads moved to the opposite sides of mine. It growled and one of the heads let out a small amount of gas. I sparked it, harming me even more and hurting the other dragon. It flew away, and I laid on the concrete, losing conscienceness. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was a pool of blood around me, the blue aura, and Moose running to me. Then darkness.

---MOOSE'S POV---

I run towards Sky, but she shifts before I get to her. She's surrounded in a pool of blood, mixed with hers and the other dragons. I call 911 and an ambulance arrives a little later. They put her in a stretcher and load her in to the vehicle. "Come on, get in." One of the Paramedics tell me. I jump in and they  high-tail it to the hospital. We were in there for about 2 weeks, and Sky hadn't woken up. I was starting to think she wasn't going to wake up. I was sitting next to her bed, holding her hand. She still had a pulse, but it was faint. I was laying my head on my arms when she squeezed my hand. I shot my head up and she was smiling at me. I got on my knees and bury my face into her neck and hug her. "I said don't do that again." I mumbled. "I saved you where's my thank you." She whispers. I look up and smile. "Here it is." I say as I kiss her. The doctor walked in after we were done. "You need to stay for about 2 more days before you can leave." He said to me as he looked over his clipboard. "Haha, no. I fought a f*cking dragon TWICE within 3 days and SURVIVED." Sky argued. "I'm leaving now." She finished. "You can't do th-" The doctor was  trying to say, but Sky got up and stormed out. I run after her and meet her outside. "Let me call Nathan. He can come pick us up." I say as I reach into my pocket and grab my phone. Sky grabs my phone. "I have a better idea." She grins. She shifts and sits down. She's still covered in wounds, but she's still standing strong. "What are we doing?" I ask as I look around. Its dark. Sky looks at me with a blank expression. "Get on." She mutters. I blush and climb onto her back. I'm riding my girlfriend. Nope. No way to say that right. Sky stands up.