---Chapter 11---

---NATHAN'S POV---

I need to tell Moose and Sky i'm heading to the store. Maybe they want something. I walk into Moose's room. Of course they're in bed together. I walk back to my room and grab my air horn. They're so going to be pissed. I crack Moose's door open and Sky flips me off. She's awake? I spam the air horn button a few times and Moose throws one of his pillows at me. "Dude, go do that to Shark." Moose mumbles. "He's in Canada." I say, sounding 'smart'. "Start a call with him." He mutters as he scoots closer to Sky. Aw, so cute. I walk out of the room and go downstairs. "GUYS, I'M GOING TO THE STORE." I call to the lovebirds upstairs. I grab my keys and walk out to my car. I look at Sky's Lamborghini. Not bad. I don't typically see Lamborghinis around here. I open my car door and take off to the store.

---Moose's POV---

Nathan's going to the store? Should have asked him to get some apples. I look over at Sky after I hear her giggle. "What are you laughing at?" I whisper. "Nothing. Nothing at all." she giggles again. She shifts and cringes. "Gah, that hurts." she mutters. She sits up and looks at her stomach. Bruises. "I'm going outside." She whispers. I let her up and watch as she goes out of my room. I hear the door open and close a few seconds later.

(Time skip brought to you by a bored person)

I walk downstairs 30 minutes later looking for Sky. I open the door and look to the right. Not there. I look to the left. Not there either. I was about to go inside when I heard sounds above me on the roof. Singing? I walk into the parking lot further and look back at the roof. What is Sky doing? How'd she get up there? I see Sky laying on the slanted roof with her eyes closed, Singing.

Honey, why are you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now
Honey, why are you crying, is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loudWell, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words - it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But, girl, you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angelIt's funny that you're calling me tonight
And, yes, I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me?
Will it start a fight?
No, I don't think she has a clueWell, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words - it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But, girl, you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angelIt's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words - it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But, girl, you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel
(And I never wanna say goodbye)
But, girl, you make it so hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angelHoney, why are you calling me so late?

She sings like an goddess. "SKY. THAT WAS AWESOME." I call up to her. She looks at me and blushes. "Y-you weren't supposed to hear that." she says as she stands up and walks to the edge of the roof. How is she going to get down? She shifted so she had her wings again. I watched her jump down and catch herself last minute.

---SKYLAR'S POV---

Damnit, he heard me. Great. I walk inside and sit on the couch. I pull my phone out and start a group chat.

M-Why are we in this group chat?

S-Because I pulled us into it.

09-Ay guys wassap.

M-Nothing much, just hanging out with my gorgeous girlfriend, WHO CAN SING LIKE A FREAKING ANGEL.

S-0/////0

N-Is there anything I need to be aware of when I walk in? Do you need to tell me when its safe to come in?

SH-Guys, This Group Chat just went south really quick. Pause whats happening, I'm grabbing some popcorn.

M-NATHAN.

N-what. I heard what happened last night >:D

09-XD

S-NATHAN YOU B*TCH

SH-This gettin' good.

S-I hate you Sabre.

Preston joined chat

P-What's up guys.

S and M at the same time-NOTHING!

N-Mhmm, suuuuure.

SH-Brb guys.

09-I gotta go. Yo Moose, you down to record?

M-Naw i'm busy.

N-"Busy".

S-Nathan.

N-?

S-Can you sssshhhhhhhhhhutthefuckup.

M-BOI

N-I'm done here. PEACE.

P-Same here.

Nathan left chat

Shark left chat

Sabre left chat

Preston left chat

S-Just us now?

M- Yeah <3

S-0/////0

I closed out of the text messages and looked over at Moose. I blush and try to get up but he grabs my arm. "You won't even let me go anywhere -_-" I say to Moose. "Nope." He smiles. The ground started shaking and I frown. "I've had enough of that Draco." I call as I walk to the door and open it. "OH CRAP ITS A 2 HEADED ONE." I yell as I see a black 2 headed dragon. It's a Zippleback. Greeeeat. I walk outside and shut the door. I close my eyes as the aura appears. I open my eyes and glare at the black creature. It looked at the other head with a shocked expression. They know what I am. I turn around when I hear the door click. Moose. "Moose, what are you doing." I ask him as I turn my head to look at him. "Watching in case you get hurt." He responded matter-of-factly. I turn towards the Zippleback and roll my eyes.

NOTE

If you don't like to whole dragon thing, GO AWAY. I love it.