---Chapter 5---

---Skylar's POV---

I tackled Moose in the nick of time. The dragon scrapped the ground a few feet away from us. I helped Moose up, and step a little further away. I wish it didn't have to come to this. I really hope Moose doesn't hate me after this. I thought sadly as a blue aura swarmed me. I turned and saw Moose look away. I closed my eyes, and seconds later re-opened them. Moose, I don't care if you hate me now, or if you're afraid of me, I just want to protect you. I thought to myself. "Moose, don't be afraid," I spoke to him softly as I took a step closer to him. "It's still me, Sky. Please, don't hate me..." I say. I look up to see the dragon swooping down again. I lift my wings and take off into the sky. The dragon fires at me, and I counter the attack. I speed towards the dragon, that I confirmed was a Draco, and went for his wings. I managed to get a few scratches onto him, but he forced me out of the air and I landed with a loud crash onto the concrete. The Draco landed next to me. If he even tries to lay a single claw on Moose, I will MURDER HIM. I thought with seething anger. I got to my feet and turned, and what I saw really pissed me off. The Draco was charging up a fire blast and pinned Moose up against the wall. I charged at the Draco and rammed into its side with all my force, sending it rolling. I stood in front of Moose and spread my wing. "Moose, stay behind me." I turned around and gave him the instructions. He was speechless, all he could do was nod. The other dragon was already on its feet, and it lunged. It wasn't lunging at me it was lunging over my shoulder. THAT'S IT. I'M NOT HOLDING BACK ANYMORE I thought bitterly. I lunged at the Draco and slashed at its throat and under-belly. THAT sent it flying away, leaving us both with nasty scratches.

---Moose's POV--

The Night Fury...was talking to me...saying it's Sky...I have to trust it-I mean her. I ducked behind her, doing as she told. She was covered in horrible scratches, but she was holding her ground. The other dragon was left with fatal wounds. Sky, I guess, turned to look at me. "Are you alright?" She spoke softly and calmly. This is Sky...I thought. This is her voice..."I'm okay. Shaken, but okay." I answered. The blue aura appeared again, and in within a minute, Sky was back, standing in front of me. She had scratches all over, but she still had a smile on her face. I took a step towards her. Her knees buckled, and I caught her before she could fall. I brought her inside and put her on the couch. "Moose! Shark, Sabre and I just saw what happened!" Nathan called as he ran over to me. "What is she...?" Sabre questioned. "She appeared to be a Night Fury, I think." I reply, knowing what she was.

---Nathan's POV---

I watched the white dragon turn into Sky. Shark and Sabre couldn't believe it. We watched Moose catch her, and the door opened a minute later. Moose was hurrying, trying to get the wounded girl to the couch as fast as he could. That's what she was talking about when she was saying about how she fended off the dragons, with a secret thing.

(Week passes)

---Skylar's POV---

I blink awake. I'm laying on the couch, and Moose is sitting on the floor in front of me. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Hello, Moose." I said softly. He turned around and hugged me. "Don't EVER do that again." He whispered. "Do what again, hmm?" I whisper back. "Leave me..." Moose spoke softly. We sat in silence for a few minutes, Moose still hugging me from his spot on the floor. "Mm. What time is it." I mumble. "It is..." Moose checks his watch. "1:00 AM." He tells me. "Sky." Moose whispers. "Mhmm." I mumble tiredly. "I love you..." Moose says quitely. "I love you too." I respond. "Moose." I say after several minutes. "What." He say tiredly. "Look up." I say as I poke the back of his head. He looks up at me. Our eyes lock. I lean in and  give him a kiss. He kisses me back and takes me to my room. "What are you doing?" I ask as he carries me up the stairs. "Putting you to bed." He says without looking down. He lays me in bed and goes to his room. I woke up later that night to hear soft whimpering in Moose's room. I open his door slightly and peek in. He's crying in his sleep I think sadly. I walk in and close the door. Moose is crying, but he isn't awake. I crawl in bed with him, hoping to comfort him. I stare at his wall for a few minutes, then I feel hands wrap around my waist. I slowly drift of to sleep, aware of Moose cuddling me.

---Moose's Perspective---

I woke up later. Sky was in my bed. How did she get here? The thought confuses me. I wrap my arms around her waist and snuggle up closer to her. This is heaven...

NOTE

So this I will be uploading slower, but it's only because i'm making a PrestonPlayz x Reader Fanfic.