---Chapter 7---

---Moose's POV---

She changes back and runs over to me. I'm...awestruck. "I don't like that." she whispers into my shoulder. "You don't have to do it again. I shouldn't have made you do it in the first place." I whisper back after we get inside. "Can we go upstairs?" Sky asks. Was that a glint I saw in her eyes? I pick her up bridal-style and we walk into my room. I drop her onto my bed and grab her phone. She goes on Twitter. 'MooseCraft (George) Followed You' is what I saw when she opened it. "About time, ain't it?" She turns and says to me. "Yeah yeah." I mumble. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her cheek and made my way down to her neck. "Moose what are you doin-" she was cut off when I hit a sweet spot. "M-Moose" she said with a hint of a moan in her voice. I smiled. If she was uncomfortable with this, she would have said something. "Hm." I respond when she says my name. "Not too much." she whispers. Wow. She actually approved. I kiss her neck again. She shivered, and you could tell she was trying to keep quiet. She stayed on Twitter, probably trying to distract herself. "That isn't going to work." I say quietly. "Damnit" she mumbled. She shut her phone off. What is she doing? ⚠️ I kissed her neck again. She let out a small moan. She's pretty resilient. And pretty. She got up and walked out of the room. I followed her.

---Skylar's POV---

I got out of Moose's bed and walked into the hall. Moose followed. Aw, this is cute. He just wants to follow me. He blushes and lets out a small grin. "Can I try something?" He asks quietly. I nod my approval, and Moose pushes me up against the wall. I wrap my arms around Moose's neck, and he wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses me. This odd. But in a fun way. He goes from kissing me to biting my lower lip. I smile and he moves down to my neck again. This again. If Moose wasn't so damn cute he wouldn't be doing this. Moose kissed my neck again. I giggled. "Moose, I will KILL you if you leave a hickey on my neck." I say, breaking the silence. Moose looks at me and smiles. "But why." Moose says. "Because, it will leave the wrong idea. Actually, nothing else would be able to leave a mark like th-" I gasp when Moose gently bites my neck. I let out a soft moan again. Damnit. Moose started sucking on my neck. "You did the complete opposite." I say after a few minutes. Moose picks me up and carries me to the couch. "What, I couldn't help it." He says after we sit down. "Where's Nathan?" I ask, suddenly nervous of what he heard. "Oh, he must not've told you. He went to go see Shark." Moose tells me. "Good god i'm glad." I let out a sigh of relief. I can tell Moose is too. I open my phone camera to see if Moose actually did leave a mark on my neck. He notices me checking. "You'll get one later." He says before I could say anything.

---Moose's POV---

She's so damn hot. I pull her closer to me and she relaxes. "I'm tired." I say as I yawn. "Yeah, I  WONDER WHY." She practically shouted. "I dunno either." I try and play dumb. Crap, is she mad? I mean, she would've stopped me if she was uncomfortable with it. Right? I rest my head on hers, and I slowly drift so sleep. I wake up slightly to hear Nathan talking to Sky. "Wake him up and I will b*tch slap you.' Sky threatened. She couldn't stay mad. She giggled at Nathan. "I'm so scared. I'm going to go record. LATER, BIG BO-" Nathan was cut off by Sky throwing a pillow at him. At least she wasn't that much shorter than me, or else I would have  had a crick in my neck by now.

(Time skip)

"Moose, look at this picture I got last week." Sky showed me her phone. It was a selfie of her with my head on hers. Did she post it? "I want to post it, but not without your permission." She says as she looks at the picture again. "Go ahead." I say. I don't mind it after all. "Moose, watch this. I think it's going to work." Sky calls from behind me. I turn around and see the blue aura surrounding her. I closed my eyes when it got to a blinding point, and I open my eyes, and Sky is still there, but she's smiling..."Nothing happened?" I ask. "No, something happened." She smiles. What is that white behind her back? I can't tell. Sky slowly moved what was behind her back: wings.

---Skylar's POV---

I slowly move what was behind my back. White Night Fury wings. Moose takes a step forwards. I flap my wings a little bit. I flap them a little more, and I get lifted into the air a bit. Moose walks towards me and pulls me back down. "Stay down her with me. Please." he pretty much begs me. I nod, and the blue aura surrounds me again. I turn around. They're gone. "That was odd. I need to work on that." I say a little nervously. Moose hugs me. I don't like that at all. I don't want to do that again. I walk into my room so I could find a change of cloths. Moose walks in to the room. "You've basically moved into my room." He says with a hint of laughter in his voice. I nod. I want to move into his room. Let me get my pajamas on. I grab my white Night Fury onsie and change into it. I run downstairs and jump onto the couch next to Moose. "RAWR I'M BACK!" I yell. Moose pulls me over to him and kisses the top of my head. We laid in silence for an hour. 

NOTE

THAT WAS A HELLA LONG CHAPTER. IT TOOK ME ALMOST AN HOUR TO WRITE. (I'm getting writer block.)