---Chapter 2---

(Nathan went to the store)

---Skylar's POV--

I know Nathan set Moose up to this. Nathan KNOWS I like Moose. Damnit Nathan, if this goes wrong i'm slapping you. I follow Moose up to my room. Luckily a bed and desk was already there. I grabbed my suitcases and started putting clothes into my dresser. "Sky, what do you want to set up first?" Moose asked, trying to look cool. "I don't know yet, but I know Nathan set you up to this." I say with my back facing Moose. "Fine, you caught us." Moose smiles. He walks up to my side and sits down. He opens my box of knick-knacks and finds one of my sketchbooks. He flips through it and looks awestruck at every one. Once everything is finished being put away, Moose heads to his room, across from mine. I shut my door and grab my diary. I flip to the back page and grab the blade I stashed in there. I walk to the bathroom with the blade in my hand. I sit on the floor and drag the blade across my skin, shivering as I saw the blood drip onto the floor. I had just made the third cut when Moose cracks the door open, then he opens it fully. I look up to see him staring at me, sadness and a hint of anger in his eyes. I start crying and I get up and walk backwards until I hit the wall. I cover my eyes with my hands and slide down to the floor, sobbing. I feel myself get lifted off the floor and set on my bed. Moose walks out of the room and reappears with a first aid kit. He cleans my cuts. I look away, too ashamed to even look at him. He wraps the cuts and stands up. I slid off my bed onto the floor, not even daring to look up. Moose sat in front of me. There was silence for a long time before Moose uttered one word:"Why." I keep my eyes closed and he scoots over next to me. He pulls me into a hug. I know I should resist, but Moose is too nice and he cares so much... I think to myself as we sit in silence.

---Moose's POV---

"Why" is all I can whisper as I see Sky disheveled on the floor, not wanting to look at me. I sit down in front of her, hoping to get her attention. I scoot to  her side, and after several minutes, I pull her into a hug to try and calm her down. She leans onto my shoulder and we sit in utter silence until we hear the front door open and close. I shift a bit and Sky wraps her arms around me. How is this happening. I think she's asleep. Good. Give her rest. I thought to myself as Sky relaxes. Nathan walks up and opens the door a little further. I move my index finger up to my lips, signaling him to be quiet. "She cut, didn't she." Nathan whispers with a worried look on his face. I nod. "We've been sitting here for about 30 minutes." I whisper to Nathan. "Do you want me to help you move her onto her bed?" Nathan says as he takes a few steps closer. "No," I whisper looking down. "I want to stay here." I rest my head on Sky's and close my eyes. Nathan wakes me up and hour later. "Moose, you fell asleep." Nathan says as he crouches next to me. I pick Sky up bridal-style and set her in her bed. Damn, she's really cute. I think to myself as I lay her on her bed. I check my watch. Hm. 3:50. I was in here for about an hour. I replay what happened.

---Nathan's POV---

Moose goes into his room after putting Sky back in her bed. I know Sky likes Moose, I think with a hint of jealousy, but he likes her  more than I do. I just want her to be happy. I walk into Moose's room. "Hey, you okay buddy?" I ask  calmly. "Yeah. It's just...ugh nevermind."  He looks away. "I'm going to bed." Moose grumbles. "So am I. Keep an ear out for Sky." I say as I turn around. I walk to my room and shut my door. Moose is already protective of her. That's good, for the most part. I think to myself in my dark room. "Lets hope this goes well..." I whisper to myself.

NOTE

Okay, that raps up chapter 2. I've read other Fanfictions about this, and they make things move WAY to fast. Good stuff happens next chapter or chapter 4.