---Chapter 8---

---Moose's POV---

Sky fell asleep, but I didn't. I looked on Twitter. @catdragon2004 Commented: '@ItsMooseCraft You are the most amazing, most bestest boyfriend ever. Don't change that.' was in my notification box. I nudged her awake and showed her. "Thanks. Now maybe everyone will stop bothering me about being single." I laughed. There was a knock at the door, and when I opened it, there was a lady and a man, both about 50, looking for Sky. "Who are you?" I ask cautiously. "We are Skylar Moon's parents. Is she here?" the man asks. I say no. Sky walks in from the living room. The woman looks at her with pure hatred. "Uegene, Carly, you need to leave. I already said I want you out of my life." Sky says as she walks up next to me. They need to leave. But will they listen to us?  I turn around when I heard someone coming down the stairs. "Nathan, we need some help." I called to him.

---Nathan's POV---

I glare at the people at the door. They don't even need to be here right now. "Leave. Please." I say as I join Moose and Sky by the door. The couple looked at each other then at Sky. The mother grabbed her arm and yanked her. Moose and I went to grab her, but a blue Aura was surrounding her. "Sky? Sky!" I called. She kept a firm glare on her mother. She took 3 steps forwards, pushing the mother outside. I turned away as he orb like thing was too bright to watch. I looked back...and the Night Fury was there. She growled. "Get. Your. F*cking. Hand. Off. Me." She snapped at the older woman. She let go, but not before kicking the white beast in the stomach a few times and slapping her. She whined and collapsed. Moose pushed her away. "Don't touch my girlfriend again." Moose said. The father went to punch Moose, but Sky was faster. She pinned the man to he ground. I watched as she gave him a death stare that lasted several minutes. She grabbed both of them and put them by their car. The blue aura appeared, and within seconds, Sky was back to normal. She stormed past me and ran up to her room.

NOTE
This is a short chapter, yes. I need to spend all of my time on this if I want to be able to reach 50+ chapters. And I will get there. And remember, you can put your name in instead of mine. Remember, this is my first fanfiction. I need to keep track of characters. And I will have little spelling mistakes because both thing I write with, my laptop and tablet, both have autocorrect.