---Chapter 9---

---SKYLAR'S POV---
I sit in the corner of my room. I'm thinking about what just happened when Moose walks in. "That was REALLY wierd." He tells me. "My parents are tracking me, using my phone. I don't have the money to get a new phone." I whisper. Why do they hate me so much? Is it because of what I can do? What I am? Who I am? I push the thoughts away. Moose comes in and sits next to me. "9:30 PM" he mutters to himself. I look at him nervously. He giggles. "Not again." I look at him as he pulls me closer. "At least lock the door" I whisper. Moose comes back and pulls me closer. "Moose I swear, don't do it." I tell him. I could go without a fucking hickey on my neck. Much less from a YouTuber. Moose draws closer. ⚠ "Here we go again. At least try and be quiet." I mutter.

---MOOSE'S POV---
I hear her mutter. I know she doesn't have an issue with this, she's just being self aware, especially about Nathan. She throws the hood on her onesie on. I pull it back off. "Not happening, Princess." I say. I kiss her, and she turns beet red. So shy. I move onto nibbling her jaw. THAT made it click. She pulled away and put her hood on again. I take her hood off and look at her. Her face is a shade of red. I resume what I was doing after I pulled her in again. I nibble at her jaw again. "G-George" she stutters. "Fine." I pull away and she looks at me. I pull closer again and go to her neck. She's hugging on to me for dear life, probably so she can keep quiet. I kiss her neck. She just stays silent and smiles. Damnit, STOP BEING SO CUTE! I remember what I did last time and gently bit her neck. She moaned quietly, and I almost didn't hear her. I look up at her. She looks so happy. I nibble at her neck.

---SKYLAR'S POV---

Moose, his doesn't faze me as much as you thi- I gasped quietly when Moose nibbled at my neck. "Sh*t." I mutter. Moose looks up, confused. "Second time in my life this has ever happened." I mumbled. Moose goes back to my neck, and I just sit and feel shiver after shiver go through my body. Moose starts sucking lightly at my neck. Gah, this is going to leave a mark for sure. Moose went back to my lips. I close my eyes and we just sit, and when we pulled apart we were both gasping for breath. We just sit in silence, enjoying each other's embrace.
NOTE
THIS WAS REALLY AWKWARD TO WRITE BECAUSE 1. I KNOW MOOSES PERSONALITY FROM WHEN I RECORD WITH HIM AND 2. THE CHARACTER IM USING IS MINE.