Fresh Start

Tessa was having a hard time with the whole breakup with Chance. Chance was her first love and he broke her heart, and then he just moved on so quickly. She's been spending time away from Team 10 to get her mind of him. She misses all her friends but she can't face Chance.

At the Team 10 House..

Jake: "Good morning Jake Paulers. What's up party people? I'm Jake Paul, this is the Team 10 house, and it's lit every single day bro!" "Let's go wake up Chance and Anthony!!"

Jake walks upstairs and puts in the code to Chanthony's room. He grabs his merch gun and fires it at Anthony.

Anthony: "good morning Jake Paulers and f*^% you Jake" (😂)

Jake then fires the gun at Chance. Not realizing Alex (his new girlfriend) was in the bed with him.

Jake: "look who it is" ( Jake doesn't like Alex because she ruined Chessa and Tessa is like a little sister to Jake)

Chance: "good morning to you too Jake" Chance says sarcastically.

Jake: "You guys are boring let's go wake up Tessa"

Jake then realizes that Tessa hasn't been herself lately and that she hasn't been in the vlogs and turns off the camera.

Jake: "Anthony can I talk to you for a sec outside?"

Anthony: "yeah of course bro, be right there"

Jake: "Do you know what's up with Tessa? I haven't seen her lately and she hasn't been acting herself lately. I'm worried about her"

Anthony: "I know I've been really worried to. I'm gonna go talk to her. I hate seeing her like this"

Anthony walks to Tessa room and knocks on the door. Tessa doesn't respond so Anthony puts the code in and opens the door.

Anthony: "Tessa?"

Tessa: "oh sorry I was just getting out of the shower" (she said with her quirky but cute smile)

Anthony: "oh your totally fine" (Anthony says as he realizes how good Tessa looks in just a towel with her adorable smile)

Tessa: "so what's up?"

Anthony: "well I kind of realized you've been down lately and I was wondering if you wanted to talk about it?"

Anthony immediately noticed that Tessa's mood changed. Her smile quickly faded and her eyes began to water. He felt so bad. He didn't mean to make her upset he just wanted to know what's going on.

Tessa: "um, well idk if I want to talk about it"

Anthony: "Tessa cmon it's just me. You know you can trust me. I hate seeing you like this. Maybe I can help?"

Tessa: "ok but let me change first"

Tessa quickly grabs a big oversized sweatshirt from her closet and walks to the bathroom to change. She walks out with white booty shorts on and a Jake Paul blue tie-dye sweatshirt that almost completely covers them up. Anthony admired how cute she looks and how she can rocks anything she wears. He loves how she looks good in everything.

Anthony: "so what's up?"

Tessa: "well I guess I've just been down about the whole breakup. Chance moved on and just left me in the dust. It's hard to see him move on so quickly. I just hate how I have to see him with her all the time, and pretend to be ok with it"

Anthony realizes that Tessa at this point is about to burst into tears. He quickly wraps his arms around her and hugs her hoping he can make her feel better

Anthony: "aw Tess I'm so sorry. I hate seeing you like this. He really didn't mean to hurt you"

Tessa bursts into tears in Anthony's arms and can't stop. She was keeping in her feelings for so long and she finally could let them out. She felt so safe in Anthony's arms it reminded her of Chance. She could not stop thinking about what to do to help her move on?