I Like You

Tessa and Anthony arrived at the restaurant on the beach and walked to a table with 4 seats. Anthony pulls out a chair for Tess and she can't help but think what a gentleman he is. A few minutes later Erica and Jake arrive. Erica was looking gorgeous as always and Jake of course had his vlog camera on.

Jake: "Sup Jake Paulers, just arrived at the restaurant. Omg wow this view is amazing. Anyways let's go find Tessa and Anthony"

Jake and Erica look for the table when they find Tessa and Anthony staring deep into each others eyes looking like their in love. Jake quickly pulls out his camera to vlog this moment.

Jake: "Oh what do we have here, TANTHONY!!"

Tessa and Anthony were caught off guard and both were bright red of embarrassment.

Tessa: "Hey guys, isn't this such a good table"

Erica: "Ik so pretty"

After that they enjoy their dinner and the gorgeous view of their table. Later on in the dinner Erica asks to speak with Tessa in the bathroom.

Tessa: "What's up E?"

Erica: "Do you like Tony?"

Tessa: "What why?"

Erica: "I saw the way you were looking at him. You haven't looked at someone like that for a while. You like him don't you?"

Tessa: "Ok fine I do but don't tell him I don't know if he feels the same way yet.

Erica: "Of course, but by the way he was looking at you theres no way he doesn't like you"

Tessa laughs and they walk back out to dinner. They all finish up and decide to go out to a bar nearby for some fun. In the Bahamas the legal age for drinking is 18 so Tessa was excited party.

Anthony: "Take it slow Tessa you've never drank before"

Tessa: "Thx Tony but I'll be fine"

It gets deeper into the night and Tessa downs drink after drink. Everyone was partying hard when Anthony realized he couldn't find Tessa. He searched all around the bar and their was no sign of her. He decided to call her to see what's up. He could barely hear so he went to the bathroom. He knocked on the door of the bathroom to see if anyone was in their and nobody responded. He opened the door to find Tessa throwing up everywhere.

Anthony: "Omg Tessa what did I tell you are you okay"

Tessa: "I really wanna go home"

Anthony helps Tessa up and calls for an Uber. The Uber arrived and they make their way back home. Tessa can barely stand up so Anthony helps her get ready for bed. He unzips her dress and brings her to bathroom so she can shower.

Anthony: You good from here T?

Tessa: "Yeah I think I'll be ok"

Tessa closes the door to the bathroom and gets ready for her shower. 10 minutes later Anthony hears Tessa calling for him. He opens the door to find Tessa butt naked in the shower. He could tell she was still completely drunk.

Anthony: "Omg Tessa wtf what do you need"

Tessa: "Shower with me?"

Anthony knew Tessa was drunk and that she didn't mean it but he really wanted to. At this point he was starting to get turned on and showering with Tessa didn't seem to bad. He got undressed and hopped in the shower. They began to make out which quickly escalated. They moved to the bed never breaking their kiss. Although Tessa was drunk Anthony could tell that her real self was there. It wasn't just like a one night stand he really felt a connection and she did too.