Surprise

Jake and Anthony see Tessa and Erica filming for Tessa's blog in the ocean. There gonna wait for them to go back on the Beach to surprise them. When they finally get out of the water and lay down to tan, Jake and Anthony get ready for their surprise. They each grab a water bottle and get ready to pour them on the girls.

Jake: "1, 2, 3" Jake says quietly.

Both: "SURPRISE"

The girls take a second to realize what's going on but soon notice that Jake and Anthony were standing above them. Tessa doesn't know how to feel. She wanted a break from Team 10 but at the same time she was more then happy that Anthony was there.

Tessa: "Omg, what the heck how?!"

Erica: "I knew I shouldn't have told you the address!"

Jake: " Haha yeah not the best idea, but anyways this vacay bout to get lit boiiii"

Anthony: " Yea it is"

All of them leave the beach and walk to breakfast place near there house. They stop for some food and then head back to the house. Tessa and Erica give the boys a tour and try and forgive out where they will stay.

Jake: "I wanna stay with you babe"

Erica: "Same but then Tony and Tessa would have to stay in a room together and that's weird"

There was a moment of silence until Anthony chimes in.

Anthony: "I can stay on the couch if you want. I don't care"

Tessa: "No it's fine I would feel to guilty. Just don't take up a lot of space and we're good" (sarcastic)

Anthony: " Haha of course not"

The girls show the guys to their rooms and they all settle in. Tessa and Anthony are watching a movie when Erica walks in and asks them if they want to go to dinner. Of course they both say yes and start to get ready.

Erica: "We will leave at 7"

Tessa: "Ok great"

Tessa picks out a a cute black of the shoulder crop top with white light wash high waisted shorts. She does her make pretty natural but with a cute pop of color on the lip. Anthony admires Tessa doing her makeup and how cute she is.

Tessa: "What you staring at there Toner?"

Anthony: "nothing"

He blushes.

Anthony: "I'm gonna go see if their ready"

Tessa: "ok"

Anthony walks to Jerica's room and knocks on the door. Jake opens it and says they'll be ready in 15. Anthony tells Jake that their ready and says to meet them at the restaurant. Jake agrees and Tony goes to tell Tessa.

Anthony: "There gonna meet us at the restaurant cause there not ready yet"

Tessa: "Ok sweet let's go"

Tessa and Anthony head out the door and grab the golf cart. Tessa insists on driving even though Anthony is hesitant. Tessa begins to drive and then suddenly slams the gas pedal. They go speeding down the street with the wind blowing in their faces. Anthony glances over to Tessa and sees the most beautiful smile on her face. With the wind blowing in her hair and her perfect smile Tessa looked absolutely gorgeous. Tessa's smile was contagious so Anthony couldn't help but smile. Tessa looked to him and saw him which made her smile even bigger and prettier. This moment was perfect and they both knew it.