Shes Awake

Anthony : "Tessa"?

Tessa: "Anthony, we're am I?"

Anthony: "Omg Tessa your awake"

Tessa: "Anthony, what's going on?"

Anthony: "Omg Tessa your awake."

Tessa: "Anthony answer me what's going on I can't move my head?"

Anthony: "Tessa we were in car accident on our way home from food. I broke my rib and you hurt your neck really bad. So bad that they gave you 85% chance of dying"

Tessa: "Omg Anthony why don't I remember anything"

Anthony: "You have been in a come for last month. Nobody thought you would wake up. I didn't think you would wake up."

Tessa: "Well I did"

Tessa said with her signature smile that Anthony had been dying for. Her smile immediately brightened his day, which he had been waiting for for so long.

Anthony: "I need to tell you something"

Tessa: "Of course anything"

Anthony: "Tessa your..."

He was interrupted by doctors rushing in.
They all starting checking Tessa's vitals, blood pressure, etc.

Doctor: Tessa your awake?

Tessa: "Yeah I guess so"

Doctor: "Were just gonna check a few things to make sure your doing well and if it's all good you can leave tmw"

Tessa: "Ok great thank you"

The doctors finish all the tests on Tessa and leave the room it's 4:00 pm at this point. All of Team 10 come to day and stay for a few hours just talking and updating her about things she missed out on. Time passes and now it's 10 at night. Everybody leaves except for Anthony.

Tessa: "Hey Anthony what were you trying to tell me earlier?"

Anthony: "Oh right um well I kinda of have really big news for us.. um i mean you I guess and me"

Tessa: "Anthony what is it?"

Anthony: "Tessa your pregnant"

The words struck her like an ice cold wind. She was so surprised and didn't know what to do. So she just cried and cried. Anthony of course tried comforting her.

Anthony: "Tessa it's going to be ok I promise I'm here for you"

Tessa: "No it's not ok I'm 18 Anthony. That's to young. I'm not ready for a baby. I'm not financially, emotionally, or mentally stable for a kid at my age."

Anthony: "But I am. I'm 20 almost 21. I'm ready for this. I'll be by your side always and you know that."

Tessa: "We're not even together though"

Anthony: "But we could be. Tessa Brooks will you do me the honor and be girlfriend?

Tessa: "Of course I will. I'm so lucky to have you in my life thank you so much Anthony"

Anthony: "Of course you will forever and always be my princess"

Tessa: "Forever.."

Anthony: "And always"

They cuddled next to each other. Anthony kissed Tessa on the cheek and they fell asleep.