Anthony?!

Jake ran into the room while calling 911.

Jake: What the hell is going on?

Tessa: I don't know I came into to apologize and... and

Tessa couldn't finish. She was stumbling on all of her words, breaking down in tears. She couldn't comprehend what was going on. Everything began to go black and she fainted.

Jake: Tessa.. Tessa?

Jake: ERIKA GET IN HERE

Erika: Omg wtf is going on? What happened?

Jake: I honestly have no idea. I think something happened to Tony, and Tessa came in and he wouldn't wake up. She fainted and fell pretty hard I'm worried about the babies.

Erika: Omg no

Jake: The ambulance is on the way. I really hope they get here in time.

Erika: Me too. Tessa will be heartbroken if she loses Anthony and then her babies. I can't even imagine.

10 minutes later the ambulance arrives. Anthony and Tess are rushed I tot he vehicles and Jake and Erika tag along.

Erika: Aw Tessa I'm praying for you girl. You don't deserve any of this.

In that moment Tessa woke up and immediately tried to get up.

Tessa: Anthony.. where's Anthony?!!!

Erika: Tessa lie back down we're on our way to the hospital.

Tessa: Hospital? what why. What going on?

Erika: You fell pretty hard. The medics think that you might have to emergency deliver the boys.

Tessa: Or what?

Erika: Or you lose them...