Vacay

2 days later Tessa knew what she had to do to get her mind off of Chance. She decided she was gonna go on vacation to the Bahamas. She didn't tell anyone but Erica and Erica insisted she had to come. Tessa agreed and they booked tickets.

Tessa: "Erica you ready to go?"

Jake overheard Tessa and decided to listen in on the conversation.

Erica: "Yes T omg I'm so excited we're going to the Bahamas!!

Tessa: "I feel bad that we're not telling anyone but it's for the best. I need a break"

Erica: "This is gonna be so fun. Although it would be more fun if we had some hot guys coming too" (sarcastically)

Tessa: "Yeah but we'll have fun. I just need a break from Chance and his new girl friend or whatever"

Erica: " I got you, alright let's get going. I'll text Jake telling him we're going away for a little bit"

Tessa: "ok great"

Tessa and Erica leave for the airport. Thinking that nobody knows where there going. Meanwhile Jake decides he wants to surprise them in the Bahamas and he buys 2 tickets for himself and one other Team 10 member to come with him.

Jake: "Everyone gather around. Erica and Tessa have left for the Bahamas. They don't want a lot of company so I only bought one ticket for someone to come with me to surprise them."

Anthony immediately knew he had to be the one to go. He wanted to be there for Tessa, and he kind of felt something for Tessa. He wanted to know if what he felt was real feelings so he needed to go with Jake.

Justin: "I can't I have school"

Kade: "That would be weird cause I have a girlfriend"

Alex Lange: "Same here sorry Jake"

Jake: "It's fine so who does that leave us with Chance and Anthony"

Chance: "I would but I think I'm last person Tessa wants to see right now"

Jake: "True, so Anthony you down?"

Anthony: "Of course I'm down let's go!"

Jake and Anthony pack up their things and leave for the airport. They arrive in the Bahamas late that night and stay in a hotel. The next morning Jake texts Erica saying that he just wants to know where they are in case something happens. Erica agrees and sends the address. Jake and Anthony head for the girls rental house on the beach. They arrive and think about how there gonna surprise them.

Jake: "So how are we gonna do this?"

Anthony: "I'm not sure man maybe we like knock and then run and hide and then surprise them"

Jake: "Yeah that sounds good"

Right as they were setting up to surprise them. The door opened so they ran and hid. Out walked Tessa and Erica in their Bikinis heading to the Beach. Anthony couldn't help but smile and admire how good Tessa looked. Luckily the girls didn't see them and once they were far enough way Jake and Anthony cane out.

Jake: "Woah close one!"

Anthony: "Yeah damn they looked so good"

Jake: "Hey that's my wife man"

Anthony: "haha sorry dude"

Jake: "Anyways we should put on bathing fruits and then surprise them down at the beach"

Anthony: "Yeah great idea"

Anthony and Jake went into the girls rental house and changed into their bathing suits they then walked to the beach to find Erica and Tessa.