I Love You

15 minutes after the car crash...

The paramedics arrive and try to get Anthony, Tessa, and their driver out of the car. They manage to get them out and rush them all to the hospital. Anthony could barely understand what was going on. Every bone in his body hurt and all he could think about was Tessa. Was she ok? Did she die? Will she die?

Anthony: "Do you know if my friend is ok? She has to be ok? IS SHE OK?"

Anthony yelled at the paramedics he couldn't control himself. He couldn't lose Tessa. He realized right then and there that he loved her. He needed her in his life. He couldn't live without her. He needed to know if she was ok.

10 minutes later they arrive at the Hospital.

Anthony and Tessa are rushed into the Emergency quarter. Tessa is immediately rushed into surgery and Anthony stays in the main hall. They hook him up to multiple machines and try to stabilize his behavior.

Doctor: "Sir please calm down. We need to X-Ray you to see if anything is broken"

Anthony: "Ok I'm sorry I just need to know if my friend is ok?"

Doctor: "I'm sorry we don't know yet but we will let you know If anything changes"

Anthony:" Ok thank you"

They take Anthony into x-rays to see if anything was broken. They find out that he broke a rib and his left arm. They have to take him into surgery to fix his rib and will cast up his arm as well.

After Anthony's surgery...

Anthony awakes from his surgery and immediately wonders where Tessa is. He could never live with the fact that she died, When he could've protected her. He wanted to find her so he got out of bed and wobbled to find the nearest doctor. The first doctor he saw he recognized from earlier that day. He asked if there was any news.

Anthony: "so?"

Doctor: "I'm so sorry but it looks like she severely hurt her neck which seemed to have put her into a coma"

Anthony: "Does it look like she'll wake up anytime soon?"

Doctor: "Again I'm really sorry but the chances are very unlikely. Injuries to the neck tend to be very severe. Almost always ending in death. She'll be very lucky to make it through this."

Anthony couldn't hold back his tears. He was heartbroken. He ran back to his room forgetting about his broken rib. He makes it back to his room and collapses on the floor. He can't move. He tries to get to his nurse button but can't. He blacks out.

The next day...

Doctor: "Anthony wake up, Anthony"

Doctor: "You fell and re-injured your rib. The pain caused you to black out and we rushed you into surgery. I'm afraid you can't leave your room for a few days."

Anthony didn't know what to say. He was in so much pain. He was in such a bad state. He could really use Tessas smile to cheer him up. He suddenly realizes that he hasn't contacted Jake or anyone from Team 10 yet. Shoot. He calls Jake.

Call~
Jake: "Anthony where have you been? We're all so worried"

Anthony: "Tessa and I were in a car accident. I woke up but Tessa fell into a coma"

Anthony starts to break down.

Anthony: " They don't think shes gonna make it man. I can't live without her. I think I love her"

Jake: "Just hold on. We're on our way. It'll be ok. Please hold on man"

Anthony: "Ok"
~End of call

Jake arrived with Team 10 and they find Anthony's room. They run up to him and all hug him. He looks horrible and everyone can tell he isn't himself.

Jake: "Anthony I'm so sorry"

Erica: "I'm so sorry Tony. Wheres the doctor I want to talk to him about Tessa"

Anthony: "In the hall"

Erica leaves and the rest of Team 10 follow. That leaves Jake and Anthony.

Jake: "So you love her?"

Anthony: "I really do man. I really need her"

Anthony breaks down hysterically crying . Suddenly the doctor comes in. He seems to have important news.

Doctor: "Anthony, I have news about Tessa"

Anthony: "Yes?"

Doctor: "Well we took her in for more X-Rays and well did you know she's pregnant?"