Time to Go Back

The next morning Tessa wakes up with a horrible headache and can't remember much from last night. She sits up in the bed realizing there's a note from Anthony and two tablets of Advil and some water. The note says "take this you'll need it after last night." Suddenly Tessa remembers everything and how amazing it was 😉. Anthony was so sweet and he really wanted to tell him how she felt. Anthony then walked in.

Anthony: "How you feeling T?

Tessa: "Not great thx for the Advil though"

Anthony: "Of course"

Tessa: "Also about last night...."

Anthony cuts Tessa off.

Anthony: "You were drunk and it was a mistake don't worry"

Tessa: "Oh yea I guess..."

Tessa was about to tell Anthony how she felt. She didn't know how to feel now after he rejected her. Does he not like her?

Tessa: "Oh shoot we have to get ready for the airport in 30 minutes that's not nearly enough time to get ready. I have to do my makeup and pack all my stuff"

Anthony: "Nah you don't need makeup you look great without it I swear"

Tessa blushes and nods.

Tessa: "Thx ok I'll be ready soon"

Tessa really liked Anthony. But he was sending mixed signals. He couldn't tell how he felt about her. Meanwhile, Anthony didn't know how Tessa felt either. He cut her off because he didn't want to be rejected. He was protecting himself. But he still liked her so he tried to send some signals.

Later at the Airport...

Intercom: Boarding for LAX flight 236 please go to your gate. Jake told the crew that he had bought to first class tickets and Erica had earlier bought to regular tickets. Erica and Jake really wanted to ride together so they took the first class tickets and boarded first.

Anthony: "I guess it's just us"

Tessa: "Yeah I guess so" she said blushing.

They board and make there way to their seats towards the back. Tessa takes the window and Anthony is sitting in the aisle. Tessa was still exhausted and her head didn't feel much better so she put on some headphones and tried to doze off. She feel asleep falling onto Anthony's shoulder. Anthony admired how cute she looked and fell asleep too.

They arrive in LA and get off the flight.

Jake calls an Uber. It arrives and they start to load their stuff into their car. Tessa suddenly blurts our that she's hungry. Anthony says he is too so they call another Uber to pick them up for some food. They go to Panera and grab a quick Mac and cheese to share. They call another Uber to bring home back to the house.
They hop in and head home. When there pulling out of the parking lot of Panera a car cuts them off and completely blindsides them. Their car flips over and both of them blackout. Anthony wakes up and looks around. He sees Tessa still out and tries shaking her.

Anthony: "Tessa, Tessa, Tessa"

She won't wake up.