Please Wake Up

Anthony ran through the door slamming it behind him. He had to get to Tessa before she misunderstood the situation. He ran up the stairs and slipped banging his head on the way. He didn't care that his head was throbbing he had to explain to Tessa what happened. He ran into her room to find Tessa in Erika's arms crying. She looked up at him with only disapproval in her eyes. He searched for the love that he always found when looking in her eyes but found none. He knew he was too late.

Anthony: Tessa I'm so sorry, it's a complete misunderstanding. My ex kissed me and I didn't want to...

Erika interrupted him

Erika: Shut the fuck up Tony. Get out.

Anthony didn't want to upset Tessa anymore so he left. He went back into his old room and lay down on his old bed. His head was killing him. He decided that he would write Tessa a long text explaining everything hoping she would understand. After he finished he decided to sleep his pain off and took a nap.

Later that day..

Tessa read the text and felt bad for overreacting. She decided she would go find Tony to apologize. He walked into find him sleeping and kissed his cheek to wake him up. He didn't wake up so she judged him lightly. He still wouldn't wake up. So she slapped him lightly, this always woke him up. She began to get worried and called his name loudly and he still didn't wake up. He wouldn't wake up so she shook him. Nothing.

Tessa: ANTHONY PLEASE WAKE UP?!

Tessa began to get a sinking feeling that something was really wrong, but she had no idea what happened. She called for Jake.

Tessa: Jake call 911. Anthony won't wake up...

Tanthony?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें