7

Remi met his gaze for a moment, but couldn't stop herself from glancing elsewhere. That glance quickly turned into a full-on stare. She had long forgotten the dog, and who could blame her? It was probably impossible to think of anything else at that moment except the way the water ran over his toned arms and chest. She instinctively licked her lips, and finally met his intense stare once more.

"Window shopping, again?" Ender smirked at her but didn't break the eye contact. He couldn't lie, the way she looked at him had him feeling some type of way.

"Hmm?" She moved her hands up and placed them on his shoulders. She couldn't stop herself from slowly sliding them down his arms. Remi felt out of breath at the sight of him, "I don't think I want to window shop anymore. I think I need to check out the merchandise--"

"Oh?" He worried they could be moving a little fast, but the tension had been there so it wasn't too far-fetched. Ender knew if he let her lead, he couldn't go too far, "I think you should..."

She should leave the room, she knew that much, but her body was frozen. There wasn't a chance she could walk out of there at that moment. Her arms went around his neck and she pulled him into a heated kiss. Remi didn't think it was possible to be any closer to him than she already was, but his arms around her waist crashed her into him further.

Ender shivered beneath her touch. He was positive he had never been quite so worked up. It was obvious what she wanted, and he had no plans to deprive her of that. He gently guided her a few steps back, pressing her against the wall. The kiss didn't break, which told him he wasn't wrong in his thinking.

Remi gasped as she felt his hands move under her shirt to grasp her hips. He was massaging small circles along the lower part of her back. She broke the kiss to catch her breath and allowed her head to fall back against the wall. Her eyes remained closed as she just enjoyed being lost in the moment. His lips found the exposed skin of her neck and she was positive that she'd never felt so blissful.

Ender's hands worked a little higher under her shirt, and he stopped kissing her her for a brief moment. He needed reassurance and he found it in her eyes. He didn't have long to admire her, though, because she found his lips again. He wasn't complaining.

Remi wasn't sure what she was thinking, but that was probably it, she wasn't thinking at all. Her hand slid down his chest and found itself rested on the towel around his waist. She deepened the kiss and softly moaned against him. Her fingers toyed with the edges of the towel as her mind toyed with the thought of doing exactly what she wanted.

Ender grabbed her hand gently and broke the kiss, breathlessly, "Be sure of what you want, Chica, I probably can't stop quite as easily as you if you keep this going..."

"I know," Remi whispered against him, "Please, Ender, I don't want to talk."

He was about to reply to her when their new friend barked, loudly. Ender decided against speaking and moved his lips back to hers for another kiss. It didn't last long though because the dog was persistently barking. He backed out of the bathroom and was stared towards the living room, his bark didn't subside, "We better see what's wrong-"

She nodded, tucking her hair behind her ear, "Do you smell something burning?"

Ender paused and realized she was right. He did smell something burning! Quickly, he followed the golden retriever into the living room and was shocked to see small embers from the fire had somehow landed on the carpet rug. Smoke had formed behind the tiny flames, and in a hurry, Ender grabbed the fire extinguisher and put it out, "Whoa, good boy-" He patted the dogs head before he looked across the room at Remi. She looked scared, and he was afraid to find out why.