fansign event

Now we are doing a fansign event. Many people attend this to my surprise. Most of them are fanboys but there are some fangirl also. We talk, answer the questions that they ask. They give me many gifts such as clothes, accessories and some cute things. They do really know what I like.

Then one fan asks me if I have any group or artist that I adore or love?
“I have one group that I love and admire the most.” I said smiling.

“Is that group a Kpop idol group? Are they boys?” he asks quickly since the one before him is already gone to the next one to sign.

“yes, it’s a Kpop boy band” I answer his question. He smiles and goodbye me then go to the next beside me.

After finished signing all the albums, we talk with fan for a while. Then a fan who asked me before ask me again but now he shouts since he is in the crowd. So basically everyone hear what he was saying and everyone become curious and waiting for me to answer. What he asks was what is the name of that group.

“I can’t answer that because it is a secret” I said and wink at him.

“Hyejin-ah what are you guys talking about?” another fan asks.

“He asked me if I have any group that I adore or love.” I answer back.

“So you have??” he asks again.

“yes, I have. It’s a very famous Kpop boy group. You may also know them. I was their fan since before I became a trainee of BI entertainment and still am I. You can even say that one of the reasons why I came to Korea and made audition to be an idol is them."

“Who are they?” a fan asks.

“I won’t say it”

“Waeee??” they whine.

“Since I become an idol, I see them more often at Music Bank or something like that. So what if they know that I am a big fan of them and crazy over them, I think I can’t be able to face them. It’s such a shame. I have to keep my mouth shut so that I will be comfortable. So please understand it.” I smile.

“Did the members know about them?” a fan asks..

“Of course we know” Jaee unnie said ( Jaee is what I called to Jaeon Unnie)

“But if we split it out, our maknae will kill us. So mianaeyeo.” She continues.

“She really likes them. She knows every part of their dance choreography. Once she heard their song, she started dancing like a fool. She loves them that much.” Rahee Unnie said.

“We can’t express how much she loves them because she loves them more then herself.” Jaee unnie said.

“Hey, stob it. I’m starting to shy if you still talking about that topic” I said shyly and covering my face with my palms..

Everyone who come to this event including my members laugh because they enjoy teasing me and my reaction.

“So like what you said, you often meets them at Music show. Then have you ever talked with them?” a fan asked.

“NO” I grin and giggle. It’s truth.

“You know that she feels so shy when she is around unknown people or boys.”  RaeKie Unnie said.

“Yeah, she didn’t even peek at them when they are around us. And when we greeted them since they are sumbaes of us, she greeted too but you know.. she never looks at their face directly. She kept look down at her shoe or their shoe.” Jaynie (Jay) said.

“HyeJin-ahh!! Why did you do that?” a fan shouted.

“I don’t know.. If I peek or glance at them secretly, I afraid that we made eye contact and they will know that I have some feeling for them. Also I afraid that they will think I like them.” I cup my cheeks with my palms. I feel heat on my face.

“But it’s truth that you like them, isn’t it? Haha” RaeKie Unnie teased me.

“but…” I open my mouth to fight back but nothing come out.

“ohhhieregdhfuwheqhrueh” our fans become wild since they shout and tease me.

“aish, really I hate you” I said shyly.

“euu.. we love you too.” They shouted.

“At least can you tell us the number of the members in that group?”

“Majayo. Tell us”

“mianae, I won’t” I stick my tongue at them.

“You just didn’t notice that. HyeJin gave you many hints since we debuted.” Jaee Unnie.

“Just look carefully and closely…”Jaynie stop in the middle of her sentence and then look at me. I raise my eyebrow.

“Look closely… what?” fans asked.

“at HER” Rahee unnie said then smirk. She raises her voice when she said ‘Her’ word to let them (fans) know that it’s special.

I feel shy and slap Unnie’s arm.(laughing) I know what she was trying to tell them. “Her” is the name of the album that BTS just released. My members know about them as much as me because I told about them to my members all the time.
I hope they didn’t notice it.