Why not me

HyeJin’s pov:

A new day begins. I wake up with a good condition. Yesterday was a memorable day. Spending time with BTS the whole day fooling around was fun. Like in my imagination they are real crazy fools but at the same time awesome and cool. My unnies are already closed with bangtans. I am a little closer with them too but how can I talk comfortably with people who I idolize the most. However I had fun.. hee.

Today we will have to practice the choreography with bangtans together. Ah yeah!!

🎤(I like being independent. Not so much of an investment… no one to tell me what to do~~ ayy ayy ayy I like being by myself… don’t gonna entertain anybody else… no one to answer to~~(🎼
Jae: ahum! Seem like someone is happy… humming song in the morning and dancing like a monkey.
Me: Unnie!! I am not dancing like monkey. *pout*  anyway haven’t we gone to the practice room yet?
Jae: we will go when Jay finishes.
Me: aish!! Why is she so slow? *whine*
At the same time Jay unnie comes out and said
Jay: say the one who always late everyday but not today.
Me: No~ not today!! *wink*
All unnies look at me and laugh. Then they shake their head as if there is no medicine for me. How mean!!!

At the practice room@@
RH: okey.. now we will show you our dance.
SG: if you teach us the choreography, then the other fours will do nothing but sitting there and looking us??
RH: oh! You’re right. how should we do then? do you have any idea?
JM: how about this? Don’t show the dance to all seven of us but some of us……… Let’s do this. You guys show Hobi hyung, Namjoon hyung, jin hyung and Taehyungie. And I, Jungkookie and Suga hyung will teach some of you our dance.
RM: Good idea! Split the dance line into two.😂
RH: then me and Jaeon are gonna teach them and Jay, Raeki and Hyejinie learn their dance.
Me: NAE!?😨 Ani! Since I am in the dance line, I will teach them.
RH: No! we have Jaeon to teach them and you also need one of dance line in that side.

I glared at her… I know she is doing it in purpose so that Jimin and I can be in the same side. She just wiggles her eyebrows at me. Seriously I hate her but I love her too.😁

JK: So… what song will you do?
Me: Fire…is I’ve already done. Not today?? Or dope? Or??? Go Go? That’s cute.. How about I like it?? Nah… butterfly??
JK: wait wait wait.. Hey!! Stop it!!
JK, JM, Me: 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Jay & Raeki: ????
They look at the three of us who is laughing so hard weirdly. Of course they won’t know the inside joke unless they are ARMYs.
Jay: why are you guys laughing?? Is there something funny?
Me: *pull straight face* NO.. nah. Nothing.
amn it!! I forget Jimin and Jungkook is also here with me. now they are looking me…. suspiciously. Or should I just reveal the truth?
Me: I don’t know. I laugh because they laugh.

I know that’s suspicious but they still buy it. They just shrug.

JM: how about I like it?
Me: I’m cool.
Jay & raeki: then we’re ok too.
JK: cool then.
Then we learn the dance from them. ‘I like it’ dance is not that hard so we’re done earlier than other group. while waiting them, I went to my phone just to go through twitter. I found out many texts and missed calls from Markie oppa.
“eoo!! Markie??” I mumble. I check the texts.

-HyeJinie!!! (sent at 2:12)
-why don’t you answer my call? (sent at 2:12)
-busy???  (sent at 2:24)
-answer me!!  (sent at 2:29)
-Yah! Park HyeJin!!!  (sent at 2:37)
-Are you ignoring me? ((  (sent at 2:40)
-I have something important to show you…. (sent at 2:41)
-ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!! (sent at 2:44)
  (sent at 2:52) Mianae Markie oppa..-
(sent at 2:52) I was practicing for the coming show with bangtans-

Author’s pov:
Jimin saw HyeJin looking at her phone and smiling. He becomes curious what she was looking at so he goes to her and sits beside her. He peeks at her phone and saw the texts from Mark hyung. He was alittle upset and feels jealous. He is trying to get attention from her.

JM: hey! What are you doing?
HJ: oh.. Jimin-ssi! I got many missed calls and texts so I am checking them up.

She said without looking at him but the phone because she was so shy to look at him right into the eyes.
Jimin thinks he didn’t get the full attention of her. So he was trying to make another conversation with her but then a phone call coming to Hyejin and it was from Mark. He is starting to piss off at this situation because HyeJin picks up the call immediately.
HJ: Hello.
MK: Finally you are!!
HJ: hee.. mian oppa. I make the phone into silent mood during practicing.

Jimin’s thought: She calls him oppa while she calls me Jimin-ssi?? What the hell?!! That’s unfair!!! Why can’t she call me oppa just like she calls him. I am older then you too, you know, HyeJin-ssi??

Mk: well..It’s ok. I am not angry at you.
HJ: so… what’s that important thing you say?
MK: ahh!! Heee… you know.. that’s little embarrassing…
HJ: *giggle* what’s that??? Tell me… come on.

Jimin’s thought: I wonder what Mark hyung is talking to make her laugh like this.. adorable.. (A/n: note that Jimin can’t hear what Mark is saying on the other line)

MK: It’s that I made a song… I mean I wrote a song and it was finished recording today. So… I want to show it to you.
HJ: oh.. ok.. I am excited to listen it. By the way, am I the first one to see it?
MK: maja… you see… you should be thankful to me.. you are that important to me.
HJ: *chuckle* Woa!!! Heart attack!!

Jimin’s thought: Seriously, Park HyeJin!!? Did she forgot that I am still here too?

HJ: anyway… then come to our building. We are at the practicing room. And I have finished a—

She was cut off her sentence because Jimin takes the phone from her and ends the call. Hyejin was so shocked that she can’t say anything and just looking at Jimin’s action with wide eyes. She didn’t angry at him, she’s just shocked.
Then Jimin grabs Hyejin’s wrist and pull her to somewhere only God will know.
And everybody in the practicing room’s reactions was the same as HyeJin’s.