Deny the feeling

Preview>>

HJ: anyway… then come to our building. We are at the practicing room. And I have finished a—

She was cut off her sentence because Jimin takes the phone from her and ends the call. Hyejin was so shocked that she can’t say anything and just looking at Jimin’s action with wide eyes. She didn’t angry at him, she’s just shocked.
Then Jimin grabs Hyejin’s wrist and pull her to somewhere only God will know.
And everybody in the practicing room’s reactions was the same as HyeJin’s.
………………………………………………......

Author’s pov:

Jimin holds HyeJin’s hand tightly.
HJ: Jimin-ssi, you’re hurting me..
Jimin just ignores her and still dragging her but loose his grip a little on her wrist afraid to hurt her.
He stops when he reaches at a corner and no one was there. Hyejin looks at her wrist since Jimin lets it go. It has a red shade on her wrist. She still doesn’t understand the situation. Why she is here and why Jimin seems like angry at her? Why do he drag her here? She dares not to look into his eyes. She is waiting for him to say something. But nothing comes out. So she starts talking.

HJ: Jimi—
JM: Who are you? *in a calm tone*
HJ: NAE!??

She was shocked at his question. She looks up him. Her eyes meet with his. They are burning like crazy. She looks away immediately. They are scary. Jimin, what happened to you?

JM: Who are you to make me feel like this? Since the first time I meet you, I learn the feeling of Jealous. Sometimes I smile like crazy and sometimes I mad all because of you. You are the reason of I feel hatred to someone when he did nothing wrong at me.

HJ: ??? I don’t know what you are talking about..Jim..

JM: I don’t care if you are real ARMY or not. I hate when you smile or laugh due to another man. I hate who you are looking is not me. I hate when you make any skin ship with other man. I hate when I am not the one who is texting with you everynight. I hate when you flirt with other man. I hate when the one beside you is not me. All I want is to be that one. HyeJin-ahh, I think…I fall for you…
I like you, Park HyeJin.

HJ’s thought: wth is happening!!
She looks into his eyes.. to find the truth.

HJ’s pov: He is serious!! Should I happy or sad?  Of course, I am happy. Inside me was like “hfhfiuhfdijhfiuwhj  PARK JIMIN SAID THAT HE LIKES ME…. I THINK I’M FLOATING IN THE AIR LIKE I’M IN HEAVEN….JFOIJRAHIOFOIREHOAOIWUU8YHKJGS”

She already sheds tears. What happening in front of her eyes is too much for her. She can’t handle it and she isn’t ready yet.

Jimin is looking at her with eyes full of hope. But HyeJin shakes her head continuously.

HJ: You’re right! I am ARMY. I am your fan……. But I am just a fan. I don’t think it right. I am not worth you, Jimin. How will ARMY react when they know their idol is dating a girl? There are millions of fan of you in this world. You know that? how dangerous is a word and how that word can hurt millions of people.

JM: there is no way it can be. I know they will understand us. They will even happy for me when they heard I am dating one of ARMY. Hyejin-ah… please!!

HJ: *shake her head* *look down* *trying to hide her tears*

JM: You said you don’t want to hurt others’ feeling, but do you even realize that you are already hurting two people’s feelings??

HJ: I will be OK….. No, I am ok.
JM: But how about me? You don’t care about me? You don’t want people to get hurt but it’s ok for me to be hurt? *sheds tear* Are you sure? Will you still be ok even when you see me with another girl?
HJ: … Jimin-ah!!...

HyeJin hates herself. She hates seeing Jimin crying. But she can’t do anything at this moment which makes her hate herself even more.

JM: You said you are ARMY and you are my fan but you don’t care about your idol’s feeling.
HJ: I’m sorry, Jimin…. I’m sorry…

She turns around and tries to run away. But Jimin holds her wrist to not let her go.

JM: Answer me this one… …. Did you even like me?
HJ: …. I promise I’ll always be your fan forever.
JM: JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION!

He holds her shoulders tightly with anger and shouts.
Hyejin bites her inner lip trying to hold back her tears from falling.

HJ: ... I don’t like you
HJ: … I love you, Jimin. *said in her mind*

His hands on her shoulders fall down lifelessly. HyeJin then walks away.

JM: I know you’re lying.. *mumble*
JM: Liar!

HyeJin stops her step when she heard Jimin said ‘Liar’ to her. She bites her inner lips so hard that it’s already bleeding. Tears are starting to fall one after another. She just ignores what Jimin said and walks fast to their practice room.

When she reaches in front of the practice room, she wipes her tears away not to be obvious that she cried.
When she comes in the room, everyone runs to see her and asks her many questions. But all of them stop when they see HyeJin’s lips are bleeding.

Jay: HyeJin-ah, what happened to your lips???!!
RH: Are you ok?

They become worried about her because she looks like her soul left.

JK: Where is Jiminie hyung? Didn’t you two come out together?
TH: Woa!! Don’t tell me…
RM: your lips is due to Jimin!!?
Jae: Did you guys just….?
HJ: I’m sorry, guys! I don’t feel so well.. Can I go back to our dorm first?
RH: Ok, then I will go and tell Hola oppa to drive you to our dorm.
HJ: ani! It’s ok. I will tell him by myself.
RK: arraseo!! Take medicine and sleep a while till we come back. I will make you porridge when we are back.
HJ: Nae, unnie. I gonna go now.

She smiles at her assured that she is fine. But it’s fake..

HJ: Joesonghaeyo, sembaenimdem. I will leave first.
J: It’s ok, HyeJin-ssi. Get well soon!
JK: Jakayo!

She smiles and bows to them and leaves the room.

After HyeJin leaves, Jimin comes in.
His nose and cheeks are in red shade. Other bangtan members and LUV members notice that too. So they ask him nothing this time. They are just examining his actions.
Jimin looks around as if he looks for something.

RM: Jimin-ah, are you looking for HyeJin?
JM: … No! *his voice crack* ahum!!..... What are you guys doing?
TH: We are having a break time. And.. HyeJin-ssi goes back home first. She said she feels not so well.
JM: Oww… I see.

Everybody knows something happens between them. They all thinking the same thought. “I’m gonna ask him when we go back to our dorm”