Markie

Jimin POV;

Now we are at the backstage waiting for our turn. All the time what I think about is that HyeJin girl. I know her name from NamJoon Hyung. Don’t get me wrong. I’m just thinking that is she really ARMY? If she is, why didn’t she expose herself? If she says she is an ARMY, then we will treat her like how we do to our ARMY. May be we will become as close as friends.

NamJoon Hyung call me and he says “Bangtan, Bangtan”
“Bang bangtan!!!” then we go on the stage. We will perform our new songs, DNA and Go Go. Now it’s DNA. The music starts and K-ARMYs start singing
“Kim Namjoon. Kim SeokJin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon JungKook, BTS!!” I take a glance at HyeJin. Wth!!! What am I seeing? She is singing along the fan chart with ARMY correctly. She sings like not even a whisper, she just opens her mouth alittle. But still I can see her clearly. I am on the left side of the stage and also their table is also on the left side so.

HyeJin POV;

I am watching Go Go and I am literally dying inside. They are so cute in the Go Go. In DNA, they are so handsome. Taehyung’s deep and low voice, JK’s whistle, Hobi’s heart-shaped lips, Yoongi’s cuteness and swaggy at the same time, Taekook’s moments, NamJoon’s cuteness and dimples, Mr. world wide handsome and Jimin’s poppin dance.. OMG!! Someone stops me.

In Go Go too, when Yolo Yolo part was sang, I hold back myself not to scream. They are so so so adorable.

The award show ends successfully. My Bangtans got two awards. Even though my group didn’t get an award, I am  still thankful and proud for my BTS. I hope they will go higher and higher. I will support them till I die.
Now we are in our waiting room at the backstage. We are here for removing our make-up. My other members do first and I am the last one to do. So here I am finding hot water to make coffee. I saw a water cooler in the living room. I hope it has heating system too.

In the living room, Mark sembaenim is also there too. He is drinking water. I greet him and go to take the hot water. But Mark sembaenim comes and talks to me.

Mk: anneyohanseyo. HyeJin-shi, am I right?
Me: Nae. How do you know me?
Mk: Of course, I know you. It will be weird if I don’t know you. LUV is the hottest rookie girl group now.
Me: We are not that popular like you said.😁Haha. Thank you anyway, sembaenim.
Mk: Just call me Mark oppa or if you want… oppa. Haha
Me: I will call you Markie Oppa.
Mk: Woaa, I am a little disappointed. I thought you will call me oppa.
Me: What happen to you? Don’t tease me, Markie shi.
Mk: Ok, I won’t tease you anymore. I heard you are foreigner too.
Me: Nae, I am from Myanmar.
Mk: So.. can you speak English too?
Me: Yes, I learnt it.
Mk: then we can speak in English when we chat. Can you be friend, HyeJin-shi?
Me: why not? Actually I like you the most in Got7.
Mk: Oh really?? Why..? why do you like me?
Me: you are so handsome. I didn’t know that you are not a Korean at the first time I saw you in TV. When I knew, I like you more.., especially I admire you.
Mk: I found my fangirl!!!
Me: and don’t call me HyeJin- shi. Just talk me formally.
Mk: then…. I will call you Hyeie.
Me: Hyeie? Why Hyeie?
Mk: couse you call me Markie.
Me: haha arraseo Markie.😂
Mk: btw why are you here?
Me: oh right, I am here to take hot water. I was going to drink coffee. Do you want some too?
Mk: No thank. I’ve already had one.
Me: ok. Then talk to you later. I am gonna go now.
Mk: see you again, Hyeie!!
I wave him and going to go back to our waiting room. Then Markie oppa call me again.
Mk: Hyeie-ahh, what will you do after making coffee?
Me: I have to go back to our waiting room to remove my make up. Why oppa?
Mk: Can I come with you? I have nothing to do. I am free.
Me: hmm… why not. Come on. I will introduce you with my Unnies.
Mk: Really?? Thank you, Hyeie. 😍

He jumps in happiness or excitement?? well I don’t really know. he links his arm with mine and walks to our waiting room. I laugh alittle because he looks like Koala.
Me:  You are older than me and you acts like a baby.
Mk: I know you are just jealous over me because I am cuter than you.
Me: Oop!  Another Kim SeokJin.
I mumble don’t want Markie oppa to hear me.
Mk: Huh?? What did you say?
Me: Mola.🤑
I stick out my tongue at him and run away from him. I didn’t look the way and I bump into someone. Since I ran with many speed, I am going to fall on my back but that one caught me by wrapping his/her arms around my waist. I look up. Omg!!! That eyesmile which made me fall for him, that straight little nose, that full lips that make me stare at them whenever I saw him in photo. Now I see that kissable lips alive and real. His little and small hands are holding my waist carefully. OMG!! OMG!!!!!! SOMEONE KILL ME RYT NOW. I am in his chest and he is literally hugging me. Eomma!!! I am going to cry anytime soon. I want to kiss him. kyaaa!!!
JM: ahumm.. are you ok?
Me: huh?
JM: Can you stand?
He raises his eyebrow at his hands.  I turn back to reality and stand quickly. Markie runs to my side and asks me if I am Ok or not. I nod and smile at him telling that I am totally fine. I turn to Jimin side and bow.
Me: I’m sorry. I didn’t see you.
JM: It’s OK as long as you are not hurt.
He smiles and bow to Markie and greet him. “OMG!! He is so sweet” Then turn to me again and come closer to me till I can feel his hot breath. He looks straight into my eyes.

JM: Be carefully next time.

He licks his lips. OMGOMGOMG.  Don’t blame me Jiminie, if I do which I shouldn’t. you are so fucking hot. A few second ago he was so sweet like honey and now he acts like a fuckboy. Such an international playboy.😑