Visit

HyeJin’s pov:

It already been two days after that little accident with Jimin, I didn’t go to practice in this two days. I said I was sick but indeed I am fine. I just don’t brave enough to face him yet. I told my members everything. I told them I don’t want to face him, so they let me days off. But we still keep it secret to Hola oppa, he knows that I am not feeling well..and that all. I asked about Jimin to my unnies. They said he was normal and fine. I’m glad that he’s fine.

I watch TV the whole day since I have nothing to do. I was so bored and I’m all alone. Even the channels on TV can’t entertain me. I stop watching TV and practicing my vocal and dance.

I look at the clock. It’s already 4 o’clock in the evening. Raeki unnie said they will come back earlier today.

I heard some noise from the door. I think they are here. I run to greet them.

Me: Finally!! I am not alone anymore.
I hug Jae as soon as she come in. she was shocked at first.

Jae: Yah! HyeJin?? What happened?? Something went wrong?

I pull myself back a little to look at her face then grinned.

Me: hee… I was alone the whole day. I was so bored and I miss you guys.
Jae: haha..I knew it. That’s why we have guests for you. They come here to see you.
Me: nugu??
BTS: YO!!!!!!
Me: omg!!!

I look at my unnies with ‘Are you serious?’ face.

RH: they said they want to meet you. So.. here we are. *shrug*

I look at them hoping Jimin is not here too. But unlucky me he was here too.

Me: O….K..

I smile a little. I hope Jimin is not here but half of my mind hoping he is here too.

Me: sembaenims… you don’t have to come. I’m good now. I’m sorry…you guys must be tired..you should rest. *avoiding eye contact with Jimin*

J: aniya! We are here because we almost forget your face. That why we come and see you.

JK: anyway, stop calling us sembaenims. You don’t need to be formal to us. Speak comfortably… So we can talk to you freely too.

Me: Nae…Jungkook…….oppa??

I look at JK’s expression and hahaha his facial expression is priceless. So cute.

JK: …. Well you are younger than me anyway..*mumble to himself*
RK: ok… boys sit down at the living room. And HyeJin, have you ate?
Me: of course not. There is nothing to eat and I can’t cook well..you know!!
Jay: then how about lunch?? Did you skip?!
Me: NO.. I made ramyun.. and eat. hee
J: then I will cook dinner for you all tonight.
Me: Wow!! Really?
Others: Yay!!!
TH: You may not know that Jin hyung can cook really well. He is mother in our dorm.
RH: really?? Well then I will looking forward to it.

Jin oppa stands up and goes in the kitchen. I follow him.

Me: oppa, I will help you.
J: ahh..HyeJin-ah, thank but no need. I can do it alone. Go and stay with others and play. You are sick.
Me: I told you I am fine now.
J: *hesitant a little* You sure??
Me: *nod*
J: ok then. Can you cut that carrots and onions?
Me: Of course. What are you going to do?
I said preparing to cut the vegetables.
J: I will make….. Do you like kimchi fried rice?
Me: oH yeah!! I love it. Are you going to do it?
J: yes, I will do it and… steak?
Me: I agree. I haven’t eaten meat for a long time.
J: because of diet?
Me: yes! 😞 … AHH! OPPA!😨
I stop cutting and look at Jin oppa with a shock face. Jin oppa was shocked too due to sudden raise of my voice. He stops whatever he is doing and looks at me.
J: What’s wrong?😯
Me: now I remember that… we don’t have any kimchi or meat…😬
J: ahh right.. that’s why I keep thinking that I miss something.
J: Now we look like dumb and dumber. *laugh*
Me: *laugh* right!!
Me: I will go and buy them. There is a night market near our dorm.
J: Don’t go alone. It’s already dark outside and dangerous for a girl to go alone. Go together with….
He looks at the boys. Everyone is chatting happily and fooling around.
J: Jimin?
Me: huh?? No no, oppa. I can do it by myself. It’s not that far from..
Jin oppa didn’t bother to listen me to the end and
J: Jimin-ah!!
Me: save me!! I’m doomed!!! *screams in mind*
JM: nae?
J: if you are not busy, can you go to the near market together with HyeJin? There is nothing to cook in the kitchen.
Me: *inside mind* Please Please say NO! Please!!
JM: why not! I have nothing to do anyway.
Me: *in mind* ok. I’m done!
J: Now everything is ok. HyeJin-ah, here is the list of what you have to buy in the market. .. fighting!
Me: what do you mean by fighting, oppa? *crying in mind*

I take the paper and go out of the door. Then Jimin follows. But he doesn’t move when he was in front of the door. I look up at him.
He looks at me from head to toe. I suddenly feel so small under his eyes.

JM: Are you sure you don’t need to wear something warm?

Now I realize what I am wearing. I am wearing a thin long sleeve shirt with sweet pant. Screwed it, HyeJin, pabo! Why are you so forgetting?

Me: Sorry, Jimin…oppa! Can you wait a minute?
JM: go ahead!

I nod and run in the dorm to take my hoodie.

##########

A/n: First I want to say Sorry for all my readers. These days I didn't update regularly. I had an entrance exam. But since the exam is over, I will try to update regularly. Thank you for reading this story. 😘😘😘