Feeling & Jealousy

#The scene is still at the ceremony…

HJ: Bogum-ssi!! Now we've awarded the female group. It’s time for the boy group.
BG: Nae. I am excited to see who got the award. How about HyeJIn-ssi??
HJ: Me?? Of course, I am really curious who will win this year.
BG: You think which group will get the award this year.
HJ: actually I can’t guess at all. All the nominees are great. I am ready to congratulate to whoever got the award.
BG: But still… don’t you have any group that you hope they would get the award??

HyeJin’s pov: I am surprised. This wasn’t in the script and I didn’t expect it will come. I look at Bogum oppa to help me but he doesn’t understand what I mean.

HJ: …umm….. n..a..e. I…have.

She says spacing one word and one word slowly.

BG: Who??
HJ: aeee…. Oppa! Ani! I mean Bogum-ssi. Let’s just move on. I’m sure the audiences will be curious the result too.

She makes mistake while talking because she was too nervous.

BG: haha.. I see. Then Hyejin-ssi, since I announce the girl group winner, now please can you announce the winner (boy group) this time.
HJ: nae! Then I will reveal the winner now.

She opens the letter in which the result is written. When she saw who is the winner,  she almost jumps in happiness. A big smile is being worn on her face.

HJ: congratulation!!!........... BTS!!
ARMYs: wowwww!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyejin’s pov: Bangtans come up on the stage  and I said Bogum oppa to give the award since I am their junior. And I give them the flower. I was so happy and proud for them and smiling widely all the time. While they were saying thanks to ARMYs, I was looking them from the back smiling like a proud mom looking her son getting the award. Then we all go off the stage. Bogum oppa and I are walking in front of bangtans.

BG: HyeJinie, today you did a great job.
HJ: oppa too. It was really fun doing announcer with you.
BG: me too. btw before I go, let’s exchange our numbers so that we can contact more often.
HJ: sure.

After changing the numbers,

BG: well then see ya’, lil sis.
HJ: haha.. see you too. big brother!!
BG: Big brother!? Yah! I am not that big to call big brother.
HJ: NO! you are big brother for sure.
BG: yah!!
…: ahum!!
V: Hyung!

Taehyung comes to Bogum oppa and hugs him.
Hyejin looks behind and saw all of bangtans.

HJ’s thought: oh crab! How come I forget that they are still behind me.

HJ: anneyohaseyo, sembaenims. *bow* congratulation for today.
SG: thank you. Today you did amazing.
HJ: Thank you, sembaenim. *grin*
V: You and bogum hyung’s chemistry isn’t a joke.
HJ: ahh…that!!? hee.. *awkward laugh*
BG: right?! she is easy to get close with. She is already my lil sis.

Bogum oppa said and then nudges HyeJin to agree with him.

HyeJIn’s pov: I glance at Jimin. He seems like he doesn’t interest in this conversation. I am a little disappointed. Well… what do you expect, hyejin-ah?? You are nothing to him.
I am going to leave but as such time Markie oppa comes to us.. tbh he is coming to me.

Mk: Hyeie-ahh!!!
HJ: Markie oppa!! *smiling widely because he is the one who will save her from this situation*
Mk: anneyo, guys! Hello, bogum hyung!
RM: where are you going?
Mk: I am looking for HyeJin. Yah! Why don’t you tell me that you will going to do the presenter today. I was surprised when I saw you coming up the stage together with bogum hyung and I feel sad because you didn’t tell me about this at all. *pout*