cover dance

Today I woke up happily cause I got enough sleep. But my mode completely went gone when Rahee unnie came in my room and show me her phone. It was a video that was an analysis that I like BTS. Omg! They found out. I am so done. If this spread out more, I will be more that done. It also includes that I am staring Jimin when we were doing rehearsal for the opening stage of the show with other groups. And when they did rehearsal Fire, I was on the backstage and dancing along with them.haha. I didn’t do it on purpose. I didn’t even know that I was also on the screen. I was just too excited that time. No wonder that’s ARMY. How could they find that?? Woww.. I must have a care from now on. It was only one day I said I have a group that I like and now they know it.

We have been invited to attend a ___ Music Award show today. It will also have performances. We will perform on it and I heard BTS will also perform but I don’t know what songs will they perform. It has a special stage that was boys will cover to girl group songs and girls will cover to boy group songs.

I participate in that stage only me not my members. So that cover group will have me from LUV,  Jennie from BLACKPINK, Moonbyul from Mamamoo, Sana from Twice, YooA from Oh My Girl, Seulgi from Red Velvet and Kyulkyung from Pristin. YooA Unnie suggested to dance powerful dance. And then Seulgi Unnie recommended to do with BTS’s songs. Everyone agreed it. Me?? More than agree. Haha
We decided to cover Fire by BTS. We had fun while practicing the choreograph. We became close sisters and I found out that Seulgi Unnie have a crush on Jimin. When I heard about this, I feel something in my heart. I know there are a lot of Jimin and Seulgi moments videos on Youtube. I have watched that once and never watch again because I feel somehow hurt. I didn’t told her that I like Jimin too. I don’t want to feel awkward around us over a man.
Since we have seven members, we can take each of BTS members’ parts. We drew lot to take each part and I got Jiminie part. You don’t know how much I happy.  I could see Seulgi Unnie’s jealousy but she said nothing since it’s fair. We added something special and funny thing in the choreograph. I hope they(our fans and BTS) enjoy the performance.
Now we (LUV) arrive the ___ Music Award. The MCs come and give opening talk. And then the stage that boys cover to girl group will come. We are the second. So I sit at our place and wait for our turn.

 So I sit at our place and wait for our turn

This is the stage form. ( I only draw some groups which will contain in the story. Please remember that they are not the only groups that come)

Damn my jealousy! I swear that BTS and Red Velvet shipping videos will come out after this concert. I sit on the left side of the table so basically those two groups I dare not to watch is on my back.
Then I feel someone tap my shoulder
so I turn around only to see Seulgi unnie. She is sitting behind me and she is the one who tap me.
“ohh, unnie!!”
“HyeJin-ah, I am so happy, you know?”
“Wae?”
“Look at there” she tilts her head a little to where BTS place.
I take a look at there. Suga, Taehyung and Hobi sit on the right side of the table. Jimin, Jungkook, Rapmon sit on the left side. Jin is in the centre. They looks so damn handsome as usual. They sit in U shape and Jimin is in the front on the left side. I see what Seulgi unnie means. Jimin and Unnie are sitting face to face. I don’t mean to but I am staring at Jimin. Then Jimin turn to my side and saw me staring at him. I quickly look away.
“I know what you want to say. You must be so happy” I told Seulgi Unnie as if nothing happened.
“of course. I often steal glances at him. hee. He is so cute.kyaaaaa” she whispers.
I just laugh since I don’t know how to react. Then Jennie unnie comes and takes us to go to the back stage as we are gonna perform soon. We pass Bangtan while walking to the backstage. I take a glance to the BTS table. I make eye contact with Namjoon. OMG!! He is fucking hot. I think I am red. I look away immediately and look down to hide my red face. I hope he didn’t notice me.