7 idoits😂

Author pov;

At the BTS’S Dorm,

Taehyung is playing games with his computer in his room and later Jungkook joins him.

JH: where is Jin hyung?
Hobi comes in the TaeTae’s room and asks.
TH: He must be in the kitchen together with NamJoon hyung.
He said without looking at the Hobi.
JH: He must be cooking for our dinner but what is NamJoon there for?

Jungkook looks up Hobi and said
JK: I don’t know. may be he is helping Jin Hyung.
JH: wth. No way.

Hobi shocks and runs to the kitchen.

At the kitchen,

Jin is cooking bulgogi for dinner and suddenly NamJoon comes in.
J: what do you need NamJoon?
NJ: I just come to help you. What should I do? Are you doing bulgogi?
J: WHAT?! NO. Don’t touch anything. I’ve already finished cooking. Only prepares are left.
NJ: Come on. It’s ok. I won’t break anything.
J; NO. You don’t touch anything and just sitting peacefully do help me a lot.
NJ: …
J: Go and watch TV. I will call you after all the dishes are ready. Go go .
NJ: Arra.😒

Namjoon gets out of the kitchen and go to the living room waiting Jin to call him.
Then Jhope comes in the kitchen and sees only Jin cooking and no shade of Namjoon.
JH: Hyung, Namjoon isn’t here?
J: Yes, a while ago he said he will help me and came in. But I shooed him away. Haha. He may be in the living room.
JH: I see.😂😂

Jhope went to the living room and sees NamJoon is reading a book.

JH: Finally... I found you.

Namjoon looks up from the book.

NJ: ahh Hoseok-ah.

JH: I heard from two maknaes that you are helping Jin Hyung’s cooking. What are you thinking? Just stay peacefully.
NJ: …😑
NJ: you guys are so mean. I am not that clumsy😤
JH: OK. Whatever you say!🙄
NJ: aish..😒
Namjoon rolls his eyes and continues reading his book again. He didn’t angry tho.

J: THE KIDS!! DINNER IS READY! COME TO THE DINNING ROOM!!
JH: Let’s go!

Everyone comes in the dining room and sits down on their places. But there is no sight of Jimin.

NJ: Where is Jimin?
SG: He just finishes bathing so he will take  a little time.
J: How do you know?
SG: I was in his room before I came here.

JK,TH,JH: Wow!!!😕
J, NJ: Ahumm…🤔
SG: What??🙄
He said uninterestedly in what they are teasing and shrug.
Then Jimin comes in with wet hair.
JM: What’s with this situation? Did I miss something?
JK: No! Just sit down. We were waiting for you. You are so slow.
Jimin sits down in his seat which is beside Jungkook.
JM: Yah! Respect your hyung.
Jungkook just ignores him. the others laugh at the two boys fooling around.
J: Ok, since Jimin is here. Let’s eat.
JK,TH: Yay.. bulgogi!!!
All: Thank you for the food. I will eat well.

Skip to after eating dinner,

Everyone is gathering around in the living room. Namjoon is reading his book again. Yoongi is plugging his earphones in his ears and closing his eyes. Jhope and Jimin are on their phones. Taekook is playing mobile game together. And Jin… he do nothing. Just sitting and looking at the face of each member. Jimin notices him and asked,

JM: Hyung, what are you doing?
J: I was thinking that too. What should I do, Jimin-ah?
JM: ahish! Seriously!! Hahaaah. 😄😄😄😂😆
Jimin is laughing because Jin is so funny. Jungkook sees Jimin laughing.
JK: what- what happened?
JM: I saw Jin hyung is sitting there and looks at us. But no one saw him. he must be bored because no one is playing with him. hahahah  😂😂😂
Jungkook doesn’t found it funny but still laughs because jimin is so cute and the way he laughs makes him laugh too.
Taehyung who was sitting beside Jin saw them(Jikook) but he doesn’t know why they are laughing. So he comes closer to Jin and asks
TH: hyung, why are they laughing like this?
J: I don’t know either. I asked Jimin what I should do since I have nothing to do. Then he laughed.
TH: …😑
TH: then I think, hyung,….. we should laugh along with them.🤔
J: is that so?😕
TH: *nod
J: ok. 1..2..3
J,TH: hahahahhahha😂😂😂
Then Jhope joins them too and calls Namjoon to join him. Yoongi looks at them like they are crazy tho really they are. He sighs.
SG: I am living together with 6 idoits. Poor for you, Min Yoongi, Genius.
SG: will you stop it or should I come and shut your mouths?
Everyone: *silent

Jimin doesn’t laugh anymore but he is trying to hold back his laugh because this time everyone looks so funny, keeping their poker face.
Namjoon cuts the silence by saying about Hyejin girl.

NJ: Did you watch the video of the girl I said?
JK: Hyejin?
NJ: *nod
JH: yes. There are many evidences. I was really confused. And today’s fire cover dance too. She did exactly like Jimin did.
SG: she didn’t do like Jimin did in the MV. I think what she did looks like what Jimin did in the…what is that.. you know.. behind the scene or making film or what like that.
JK: Fire MV making film?
SG: right. in that video Jimin did a lot of cuts for that lighter scene right?  I think she did like one of the cuts from that video.
JH: if it really trues, I think ARMYs are right. If she is not a fan of us, she won’t watch the making film, she can watch the MV because that’s not a big deal and we both are Kpop idols. But for the making film, that’s a little….
TH: Maja.
TH: Did you know she is a foreigner? I’ve read on internet that she is from Myanmar.
SG: really? Isn’t it that country we went in 2015 or 2016?
NJ: Oh yeah.. I remember. I sometime meet ARMY from Myanmar at the fansign.
SG: I have watched the video from YT but haven’t watched her profile yet.
J: then she won’t have any friend here just like Jungkookie.
JM: I saw her at the backstage again after the show ended and she is with Mark sembaenim from Got7. They look like they are so close. They even link arms together.
JK: Jinja??
TH: I heard that she is so shy around strangers especially boys. She never makes the first move.
J: Unbelievable! (in English)😯
Jimin laughs and slaps his arm
JK: did she younger than me?
TH: Yes, I think 1 year or less younger than you.
J: I don’t know why but I really hope that she is an ARMY.
Nj: actually me too.
Others except Jimin agree but Jimin stays still. He neither agree nor deny about it. He just stays still.
JK: Hyung? What about you?
JM: * shrug* I didn’t expect anything. I even think she isn’t our fan.
JH: why?
JM; what I saw today didn’t say she is ARMY at  all. I don’t think she loves us.
Jk; what did you see today?
Jm: …nothing.. it’s just she was flirting with guys.
SG: Are you sure that she was flirting?
Jm: …
Jm: but one thing I’m sure about is she isn’t someone that you said.
He said while looking at Taehyung.
Th: ???
Jm: you said she is so shy around boys isn’t true.
J: I see.. Jimin-ah. I think you are jealous.
Jm: what do you mean? It’s not like that. Stop it hyung, it’s not funny.
J: ok ok. I won’t say it anymore but trust me I’m not kidding.
Jm: …… * look down*
NJ: Well, let’s stop the conversation and go to bed early. We will have early schedule tomorrow.
All: ok. Good Night, everyone!

And like this they go to bed but Jimin can’t sleep. He keeps thinking about what Jin hyung said.

Jm: did I really jealous? The unknown feeling i got when I saw her with the backstage guys and with Mark sembaenim is that Jealousy. May be I think of her as an ARMY and jealous because she is closed others and not us. Yes! I’m not jealous HyeJin. I’m jealous ARMY.
Jh: Jimin, stop thinking about her and go to sleep quickly. Or else you will be doze off and tired tomorrow.
Jm: Nae, Hyung. Wait ! What! What do you mean? I’m not thinking about her.
Jh: whatever you say! Goodnight!

Hobi swiches off the light and go to bed.

Jm: Hyungs are so mean..
Then he leads to the dreamland too.

-——--------------------------------------------------

Author note: you may already know how are the roommates of BTS. In this story, the roommates are like in real world. Jin and Suga, NamJoon and TaeTae, Jimin and Hobi, and Jungkookie alone.