Entry 36

ENTRY 36

I called William as soon as I got to the hospital and he got here after thirty minutes. I cried so hard that time while he embraced me. I melted as soon as I touch his warm skin. Her touch is the only thing that can comfort me. I still can't get Jackson out of my head.

"I saw him lying almost lifeless on our floor. I... can't go back in there." I told him and he caressed my face. My eyes just kept tearing up and I can't stopmy eyes.

"We'll get this through. Where's your rommate? She should be here." He asked. He kinda knew Jackson from before. William loves to hang out in our dorm and he met hin there. They clicked that's why it shocked him too.

"William, she's... she left. The dormitory manager said she took her deposit and left with a lot of things. It was this morning."

"God, she broke up with him." He said but things doesn't add up. I saw Jackson looking at me earlier that morning and he's staring at me with such energy and vigor. Then Trisha actually left an hour ealier that encounter with him. It doesn't make sense. Why would he see me? Well I'm just assuming.

"Probably. Trisha left without a note or a text. Why would she leave just like that. We bonded too... well not much but we did. I treated her like a cool sibling. She and Jackson are like my cool siblings. They make me stray a bit from too much studying. This is so hard to process." I massaged my temples.

"He's gonna be fine."

"He has to be. He's a friend and I can't bear to see him that way. He's... a joker. Well, jokers are usually the saddest people you meet." I told him and he nodded in agreement.

"We need to contact his family-" He told me and the doctor cut him.

"I think you should see this letter." He handed me a folded white paper with the smell of baby powder.

"Uhmm... what's this?" I asked the doctor.

"I have to very direct. It's a suicide note. Suicidal people usually make notes and place them on their pockets and my guess is just right. I intubated hin so he can properly breathe. He's kinda awake but he won't look at anyone. I think he's still out of focus but I'll call the psychologist and the psychiatrist here. We can't directly admit him to the psych ward without a legal guardian's approval."

"Wait, why do I have to get this. Should you turn this over to his family?" I asked the doctor.

"You're the friend, keep it or read it. It's up to you."

Wrong! Hey, it's me again, the person who killed Nina. Yes, she's kinda dead with all those ventilators in her body. Her father just rejected the idea that her daughter's dead. She's brain dead. Finally! She won't regain her consciousness.

How? I pushed her and a fast vehicle luckily hit her so hard she bled so much. It was so easy. I had to do it because she stole things that kept me sane. I was supposed to have it all.

Wanna know me? Okay.

Let me start that very day when she got so curious with Monica Hatton. She thought there's mystery to it, but there's nothing. Monica is just a bitch who wants to take revenge on the girl who stole the guy she really loved. Pregnancy? Yes, that was true. She was  impregnated by that immoral Physics professor. I despise that guy. He should  burn in hell. Raymond Hatton, the brother, got his heartstrings pulled by that bitch Nina Sawyer. She's such a great actress.

How can a whore made an honest guy like that fall for her?

Nina's cousin should burn in hell as well, because she's a killer. She aborted a baby. She slept around like a whore. She deserved to be dumped by that guy she slept with at school.

Nina is the biggest bitch. She should burn in the deepest parts of hell. Why? She made Teresa believe that she bought her drama. Nina knew that there was no stalker. This journal is a proof that she lied. She wants to have a clean alternate version of herself.

Nina is a smart bitch. She found out Teresa is having an affair with a married guy and she eloped with him. You see, Teresa loves the forbidden fruit that's why she slept with his brother a lot of times. William? He didn't like it. He was used and he let it go. Why? Because William is a good guy and that's the truth. He made sure her sister won't meet creepy men on the internet that's why he used himself as a sacrifice.

Pretty heroic? Pretty idiotic.

Nina just wanted to save William but she can't. William already figured out she had gone somewhere else with an old married guy. He knew that Teresa is capable of such a thing. He tried to control her a lot of times but he can't.

Nina is the deal breaker. He loves her a lot and why? Why would someone like him loves a bitch like Nina Sawyer? It doesn't make sense.

Nina wants the thrill. Can't you see it, she's playing all the people around her. She's connected to everything that's happening. She hacks people, she tested them a lot. She got into Raymond's life like that and he's in love. She once again bewitched another male specie.

We will continue this.