•Cut Your Hair• Keith X Reader•

I know I know it's a Keith one... I just can't help myself, he's so damn cuuuuute!
Anywho, got the idea from my (ex)boyfriend...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)- Your name
(Y/N/N)- Your nickname
I'll tell you any added ones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>All your POV<
"Keeeeeiiiiiiiiith! Your hairs tickling me again!"
You brushed the random pieces from your face and flared down at the Paladin, who was resting against your shoulder.
"I can't help it. It just..." he waved his arms around, mimicking a vine. The two of you laughed as you continued to read the book Allura had given you on Altean tech. Pidge has already read it and kept bugging you about how amazing it was. Hunk was making some weird space dish and Lance... well, he was off doing whatever it is Lance does.
"Hey (Y/N/N)? Do you think Zarkon will ever just... stop? You know like, give up one day?"
Keith turned to look at you, whilst you put a bookmark on the page.
"Maybe, maybe not. I think he will eventually give up, but not any time soon."

Suddenly, the doors opened and a slightly frazzled Coran ran in.
"WHERE IS LANCE?" He screamed, making you jump. Keith got up and walked over to Coran, raising his hands to calm him down.
"He's pranked you again? Holy quiznak, we need to do something about that."
Keith ran off to find Lance, while you tried to help poor Coran. Eventually, you both hear a screech and Lance runs in, Keith on his heels.
"GET AWAY MULLET!" He shouted, backing into a corner.
"Apologise, you cocky prat." Keith swung at Lance, who ducked and winded Keith. Before Keith could do anything, Lance ran past him and you. He winked as he did and you scowled at him.

After Coran had calmed down (and fixed his moustache), Keith snuggled back into your back, tickling you with his overgrown fringe.
"(Y/N/N)?"
"Yes?"
"Will you cut my hair?"
"Of course, mullet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I liked writing this
-Charlie-