•Endlessly• Shiro X Reader

>Your POV<

You arrived at the assembly hall with minutes to spare and ran to take your place before anyone noticed. The head of the academy was reading out names of your classmates and then the name of their partnering being, usually human.

You could see your friend, Jasmin, get called and suddenly whisked away to join a boy on Earth. You suddenly felt very alone and just wished your name would be called quickly.

"(Y/N), Candidate #24601! Joining: Takashi Shirogane." You felt your entire body tense up as the clouds beneath you opened up, dropping you into a beautifully white and blue scene.

That was all over too quickly as you fell onto cold, metal flooring in what seemed to be a large mechanical structure. You fix yourself a bit and begin dusting off your (F/C) dress [or whatever you are wearing] before hearing loud footsteps approaching from around the corner. From what your teacher told you, when an angel is dropped at their location, the subject isn't far behind.

When he rounded the corner, he was followed by another tall boy who was around your age. You had no idea which one was Takashi Shirogane but you knew he would see you and the other wouldn't.

As they drew closer, you began hearing their conversation.

"Yeah, he just kinda appeared! As I went into the control room, he was sat on the floor, looking quite dazed. Hunk couldn't see him but seemed super excited at that. Later the guy explained who he was, how he was there and why. They literally become a shadow... except you can call on this one."

The younger one was telling him about the angel system! Thank Irene I wouldn't have to explain it. You concluded that the one with a white tuft was Takashi Shirogane and you stood up.

His eyes darted towards you and his pace slowed. His friend seemed to notice, looked at the spot where you were stood and back at Takashi. He laughed and whispered something in his ear, before walking straight past me and off into an adjoining room.

"Um... hello! I'm (Y/N) and judging by the look on your face, you, Takashi Shirogane, have no clue what is going on." You giggled as Takashi walked towards you, eyes wide and jaw hanging down.

"Wait, so when you graduate, you are forced to follow a person's life forever?" Takashi, or Shiro as he told you to call him, was sat across from you on his bed. You had taken a seat on the floor and explained everything his friend hadn't.
"And, you gain wings by being a guardian angel? Seems pretty stressful."
As he finished, you nodded and he lay back on his bed.

"So you will see everything I do?"
"Not everything, but if you need help, you can just say my name and I'll -fwoop-"You sat next to him, "Appear next to you." He smiled and chuckled, making a blush cross your cheeks.

{Time skipppppp}

It's been a whole year since that day and Shiro has really gotten close to you. Every night at the same time, he would call and tell you all about the adventures he had gone on. You loved to sit and listen as he retold his sides of the mission and paired them with elaborate gestures, including voices for the rest of the team!

You had found out pretty early on that the only other people with an angel were Keith, the boy you had see in the first day, and Lance. Their angels were from the class above you and slowly, the three of you had discussed the boys who were constantly arguing and just how long it was taking for you to gain wings. Shiro has once or twice overheard these conversations (mainly because he calls for you and you just don't bother shutting up) but he's never relayed them to Keith and Lance.

Over the past month or so, Shiro has begun calling you a lot more often then what you were used to. He said it was because he was feeling lonelier then ever. One night, when he called, Shiro had been crying.

"(Y/N)? Please, tell me something about your family." His request caught you off guard and you stared at him for a moment before placing you head into his lap.

"Well, it was me, my mum, dad and little brother. My parents both worked at the Academy and my brother was in the school next door. We weren't very close to our parents as they worked so hard, so we stayed together as much as we could. Before I graduated, he pulled me aside and told me the most wonderful thing." Shiro lent closer to you and you felt his breath on your forehead.

"He said, if you don't get those wings, I'll get them and stick them to you. That way you can stay at home, with me." Tears began forming in your eyes as you remembered how he could be all alone at home. Shiro moves so you were sat up and held you close.

"He was so happy when I graduated. It was the last face I saw before I came here." You said into Shiro's top, muffling the sobs that were emitting from you.
"I just need my wings. Then I can go home. Then I can be his big sister again!"

Shiro didn't let you go for a while. When it got too late, you stood up to leave but he grabbed your wrist.

"Stay. Just for tonight."
"I can't. I have to give my report in."
"(Y/N)... wings aren't what you need... you... need me." Shiro didn't look at you as he said this but instead pulled you back into his bed. You closed your eyes and felt his breath inches away from your lips.
"Shiro... I can't do this." You tried to push him away but he tightened his grip on you. Looking up, his eyes were staring at the floor and you realised what he was going to do.

"(Y/N),  I don't really care about your legal system because when you are on this ship, you follow our rules. You always have. So, if your law says you can't fall in love with your defendee, then what's it against me falling in love with you?" He cups your check and presses his lips against yours. You melt into the kiss, draping your arms around his neck and perching on his lap.

And that's where the others found you... which isn't easy to explain to two angels who have only ever broken the rules!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I
Want
To
Sleeeeeeep!
For like 738284 years... but my history teacher seems to love giving us homework! I just finished an essay, GCSE style mindmap and I have another sheet to do by tomorrow... am I gonna do it? Yes... at 6am when I am super tired!
-Charlie-