•Robot Mind• Pidge X Reader•

So many ideas, so little time. I'll be using the they/them pronouns for Pidgeon because it just fits better... and yes I do call her Pidgeon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)- Your name
(Y/N/N)- Your nick name
I will tell you any added ones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>All in your POV<

"You do realise that Lance is in there... right?" You are stood next to Pidge as they fixed up the Blue Lions back leg that had been badly damaged in a recent fight.
"Course! He usually ignores me when I tell hIM TO STAY OUT OF THE WAY!" Pidge finished the sentence by shouting, presumably in Lances direction. His head poked out of the lions mouth.
"I worry about her Pidge! I'm not used to Red so I still check on her from time to time. Don't get me wrong, Allura is a great Paladin. But Blue is my girl! I can't abandon her."
You chuckle as Lance slides down Blues leg to meet you both. As he begins to walk out, he shoves his hands into his jacket and pulls his hood up and you see Keith walk by (not hinting at Klance :))The two don't see to acknowledge the other and carry on, Keith throwing a small wave towards you and Pidge, who was still engrossed in Blue.
"(Y/N). Pass me that wrench." You reach across and grab it, turning to hand it to them. They smile and take it, although you swear you saw a faint blush when your hands briefly touched.

{Timey wimey skiperoony}

After Pidge had finished, you wandered back towards your room, humming an Earth tune. As you passed a door, you could hear voices and, being the curious type, you pressed your ear against the door and listened.
"If you don't tell her, I will!"
"Don't threaten me Hunk. I'll tell her eventually."
There was a slight pause before the conversation continued and you could hear someone sit down.
"Even if I do tell her, it's not like she will feel the same way. She probably loves Lance or Keith... maybe even Shiro or you!"
"Dude. You're actually blind. She loves you! Every time you go to fix something, she tags along because she loves helping you. (Y/N) is that person to express their feeling in that way."
Wait, they were talking about you? Hunk had mentioned your name and stuff so whoever was sat with him... likes you. Excited, you ran through the voices you knew in your head, knowing that it wasn't the people already said.... That left Allura, Coran and Pidge. You knew it wasn't Allura, you clearly heard a more masculine voice. Wasn't Coran or he would have been jumping around. Leaving....

{Wheep Whoop jump in time}

"(Y/N)! I need some help wi..." Pidge ran in but then slowed almost immediately when he saw you sat below Blue, surrounded by a blanket fort.
"Oh hey! Wanna come in?" You grinned at them and turned back to the book you had. You felt the blankets shift as Pidge sat next to you, rather close as it was a small fort.
"Why... and how... did you make this?"
"I was bored and Blue was the only lion I knew that had hooks on the control panel." You gestures to the top of the fort, where the panel was and followed to the hooks either side.
"Pretty good size to be honest."
The blankets shifted again and now Pidge was facing you.
"(Y/N)... there's something I need to tell you. I-"
"You like me as more that a friend?" You saw Pidges eyes widen and a large blush covered their face.
"You heard?"
"Yup! You aren't a robot Pidge. You're allowed to have feelings like the rest of us! Want me to tell you something?" Pidges head nodded and you quickly pulled them in for a hug, whispering.
"I like you too, you dumb pidgeon." They wrapped their arms around your waist and positioned themselves so you could keep reading. Whilst doing so, you felt a light kiss on your cheek and smiled. The Green Paladin rested against you and closed their eyes.

That's how the rest of the team found you both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy macaroni it's 4:20am (ayyyyyyy) and I am AWAAAAKE! Idk why but I was like, I'll write a fanfic cause I want to ruin my life even further. Aaaanywaaaay, hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry I haven't been updating. Loads of homework!
-Charlie-